Chapter three: "Bananas are evil."

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

Such a nice day. Sunshine that fills everything with happiness and love, warm, slow wind and peaceful silence. Do you really need anything else to be happy now?

"I suppose that is an awful feeling, Mona." Hermione said while she was hugging me.

"I don't know..." I shook my head and sighed, not even realizing what just happened.

Another letter came, but this was no good.
My grandma died.
She went out of air while she was in her botanic garden. I guess that it's true when people say that everything's possible.
Letter came lately after her death, owl was lost while it was finding me, and I wish that it never found me at all.
I don't know what I'm feeling.
Death now seems so close, and it's just weird. And maybe my grandma and I weren't close enough. I just.. don't know.
I don't know how to fucking feel.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Ginny asked while patting my back.
At this moment, Hermione and Ginny are the only persons who know about this letter.

"No." I answered shortly, and looked at the floor. "I don't want to ruin their happiness."

"You won't ruin anything, it's okay not to be okay sometimes." Hermione said and I barely smiled.

"I don't feel like anyone should know about this." I shook my head and stood up from the grass. "Let's just forget about this, shall we? She died a long time ago, it's in the past, let's go!" I smiled somehow automatically,
Ginny and Hermione stood up too and looked at each other. After few moments they actually smiled.

"I just remembered something, Ginny." I smirked and and crossed my arms over my chest. "Harry's coming today, am I right?"

"Stop it." Ginny looked away and blushed, probably.

"I just said he is coming, there is exactly no reason to be rude, miss!" I giggled and she ran inside the Burrow, while I was still giggling.

"You know, sometimes you're a bad person." Hermione looked at me and sighed.

"I know." I nodded and grinned.

"Why do you even mock her? She never said that she likes Harry."

"I can see it in her eyes." I said thoughtfully. "And twins told me, so yep." And on my words, Hermione just rolled her eyes and smiled.

***

"Children, don't make trouble while we're not here!" Mrs Weasley said while she was putting her cloak on. "And you two don't even think about making trouble while we're at Harry's." She added as she glared at Fred and George who had an innocent smile on their faces.
Hermione and Ginny talked to Ron, and I took my time to have a short chat with twins before they leave.

"Please, don't blow their toilet up." I said and patted George's shoulder.

"We can't promise anything." Fred shook his head and looked at George.