Chapter four: "Her."

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

We were walking for hours, days, months - or so it felt.

I was still holding George's hand, as if it was some kind of a rope that was pulling me up this stupid hill.
We were so exhausted that we couldn't talk. But George still asked me if I was okay, few times.
Suddenly we stopped with walking and I bumped into George's back.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Why did we stopped?"

"We're here." George said as he let go of my hand.

"Finally ugh." I sighed and sat on the ground.

"We should look for the portkey, don't sit down now." Said Ginny as she walked to me.

"But I can't breathe." I wailed.

"Over here, Arthur! Over here son!" I heard someone yelling.

***

"Ahh, I'm exhausted." I said after a long yawn.

Ginny and I were in the tent, lying on our beds and starring at the ceiling.

"Me too. I feel like I could sleep for days now." Ginny mumbled while her face was shoved into the pillow.

"Same here." I nodded and yawned again. "All that walking... I'll have nightmares of that hill for ages."

"Knock knock!" We heard two very well-known voices in front of the tent.

"Who is there?" Ginny and I answered.

"No, it's not Who, it's us." Said twins, and then they walked inside the tent.

"Well that was unexpected." Ginny said and giggled.

"Oops there goes my peace and chance to rest." I sighed and stood up quickly.

"Sorry, it's just being boring." Said George. "Maybe you just need some fresh air."

"Yeah, let's go outside." Fred added.

"I've been outside, that's why I am so tired now, idiots." I sighed again. "And also, there are like thousands of people there, all starring and judging... and..."

"Mona, nobody is starring at you. Except George at classes." Fred said and grinned. "You have to relax."

"And that's exactly why I'm staying here."

"You have to get over that fear of crowded places, let's go." Ginny said and stood up from her bed.

"But it's hard." I shook my head.

"At least try." George putted his arm around my shoulders.

"You're so boring, geez." I said and rolled my eyes. "Let's go."

We walked out of the tent and I immediately froze. Too.many.people. I started to breathe heavily and to look around as I had a paranoid smile on my face. No one is actually starring, but what if they look away once I look at them?? God, what if I look like a fool?
Suddenly, I stopped with walking and almost choked once I saw her.

"What's wrong?" George suddenly asked, realizing that I stopped.

"It's her. It's ... my mother." I whispered fearfully.

"Where?" Fred asked.

"The blue tent on our left, it has few butterflies on it." I was literally shaking out of fear, anger, disappointment and saddness.