Chapter five: "Back to the start."

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.  

Mona's P.O.V.

The thought that I'm going to see my friends soon kept me happy besides the fact that this year is going to be extremely boring since I have no one to start a fight with. Damn Seira, come back you little piece of shit.

"I wonder where they are, they're late." I sighed and shrugged while looking around myself, trying to recognize any of the faces in the endless crowd.

"Actually, we are early." Hermione said and smiled.

"I don't care, if I come before them, they're late." I stopped with staring and looked at Hermione who really seemed bored, even though Ron and Harry had a conversation, and she was beside them. Ginny seemed interested in their conversation too, and it's really better when you actually see Ginny talking to Harry than when Ginny talks about Harry.

"Now we absolutely know what are we going to buy you for your birthday." George added and nodded.

"What?" I asked in excitement.

"A clock." He said and giggled along with his twin.

"Fools." I said and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, in the middle of my sassiness , somebody covered my eyes with its hands.

"Oh shit, I got blind from rolling my eyes." I said in a shocked manner and putted my hands over my mouth. Then I putted my hands over hands of that anonymous. "Hmm, Aurora?"
Suddenly hands were removed and I could see Hermione and twins silly grinning at me.
"I can see now, it's a miracle!" I said and quickly turned round to see Aurora. My chin dropped down of amazement. She had a flaming short red hair that was slightly curled.

"You're on fire." I said and widely smiled.

"Thanks, I see you still have... sexy poop brown hair." She giggled and we hugged.

"Classic but fantastic."

"Hello guys." Aurora smiled at others and waved her hand.

"Hello!" Hermione smiled brightly and waved back.

"Aah, hi Rory." Twins said at the same time and waved back.

"So, tell me how was your summer?" I asked and stepped on my toes so I could have a better look over the station.

"Pretty much boring but this school year is going to be crazy."
She said and winked.

"Crazy?" I frowned.

"Really crazy." She nodded. "But you'll need no more further explanation, you'll see soon enough."

"Just a tiny hint?" I made a puppy face. "Please?"

"Aah, 'kay." Aurora sighed. "We'll have guests, you know."

"Guests?" Fred asked and looked at George, they both seemed confused.

"What for?" George asked.

"I can't tell you, you know, I really wanna surprise you." She smirked.

Suddenly, Harry, Ginny and Ron turned towards us and started listening to our conversation.

"You said guests?" Harry asked and frowned.

"Yeah, you'll see." Aurora nodded and crossed her arms.

"Nobody wants to tell us." Ron mumbled and rolled his eyes.