Saving My Therapist... Kind Of.

(Not proof read)

"OK, so I wrote down the things that worry me and everything-" I burst into the room and stopped suddenly.

"Am I on there?" Trevor smirked.

"-but, I forgot it at home." I finished coldly.

"Oh, OK, I'm fine doing it at your house, if that's what you want..." He smiled, standing up from the threapist's seat.

"What did you do with her?" I asked, my heart thudding wildly in my chest.

"Oh, whatever was needed to be done..." He replied, gazing over at the storage cuboard.

"Oh no," I said quietly. "TREVOR!"

"I'll see you at the club, murderer," He said. "In an hour, do not be late!"
He quickly left the room, leaving me to try and get the stupid therapist out of the state she was probably in, and safe.
I ran to the storage cuboard and pulled open the door, un-luckily, the handle pulled off with the door.
I rolled my eyes, not in the mood for this.
I could see that the therapist was tied together in ropes and gagged at the mouth.
How Cliché Trevor.
I quickly turned the light on and she squinted, her eyes not used to the sudden light.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked, finally freeing the ropes from her hands, and moving to her feet.
She made a number two with her hands.

"Two hours?" I guessed, thinking, that's not too bad.
She shook her head forcefully.

"Two days?" I guessed again.
She nodded and I literally face-palmed myself.

"Oh My God, Trevor!" I whispered, ripping the gag off of her mouth.

"H-He called y-you a murderer, w-why did he c-call you a m-murderer?" She stuttered

"He's delusional." I muttered. "If I was a murderer, I wouldn't be saving your ass right now."
She quickly got onto her feet and ran away, well, as fast as she could in her six inch high heels.
I just stood there fiddling with the ropes, I had to do it.

Freddie's Pov.

"No," I shook my head. "No, you're not makin' her!"

"Freddie, Freddie, Freddie," he laughed, slapping my back hardly. "Are you not used to the way I work by now?"
I stayed silent, my fists clenched.

"Incase you need reminding," he smirked. "I always get what I want."

"Not this time, Trevor." I shook my head. "If I see or hear, that you've touched my sister in any way... I will fucking kill you."
He just laughed and shook his head in amusement.

"Hello, Ellie." Trevor sneered.
I hadn't realised it, but he had taken his phone out and called my sister.

"Trevor..." I warned quietly.

"Trevor, do not call me that, or I will,fucking march over there and kill you." Elle said fiercely.
I would have smiled, if not for the alarming situation.

"I have your brother here, Ellie." Trevor smiled. "And he seems all for you stripping for me at the Club."

"What?" Elle said, quietly; confused.

"Yep, so when you available?" He asked, winking at me.

"TREVOR!" I yelled.

"Freddie?!" She asked.

"Elle, don't fucking do it, find a away to get out of this, any fucking way, just don't do it! I told her.
She ended the call.

"Freddie Roscoe you have guts." Trevor smirked. "But you won't after I'm finished with you."

A/N

Thank you to all the people who wanted me to carry on with this story, I really appreciate it :)

I am sorry for the swearing in this chapter, but it is quite serious.

What will happen next I wonder?? :)

Ola xx