Sharing STD's

"Brielle, are you even listening to me?" Trevor's annoying voice flooded my ears as I downed my third beer in the Dog.

"Chill out, Nemo!" I giggled, trying not laugh even more as his face contorted into one of anger.

"Just because I love fish, does not mean I'm Nemo, Brielle." he growled, squashing the now empty aluminium can in his hands. "I'm not telling you again."

"Come on!" I murmured, climbing onto his lap and wrapping my arms his neck. "Loosen up!"

He furrowed his eyebrows, and looked down at me, but he didn't protest at our close proximity. "I want to kiss you." I whispered, leaning into him so that our lips were only centimetres apart.

Suddenly, he got off the bar stool he was sitting on and grabbed my arm. "Come with me."

"Where are we going, Nemo?" I whined, trying to wriggle my arm out of his grasp.

He led us into a dark alleyway, ignoring my question and backing me up against the wall. "I want to kiss you too, Ellie." With that, he crashed his lips to mine and clamped his hands onto my hips.

I smiled against him, lacing my own hands around his neck, one of my hands brushing against the Scorpion tattoo behind his left ear. He shivered.

Getting caught up in the heat of the moment, he lifted me up, so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, the only short dress that I owned, riding up my thighs.

"Elle?"

Holding back a squeal of surprise, I pulled away from Trevor to see Dodger staring at me, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"It's not what it looks like!" Me and Trevor exclaimed as I jumped back onto the ground.

"Really?" He laughed, even though there didn't seem to be any humour in it. "Because it looks like you were going to share a few STD's to me."

Trevor just blinked in surprise and ran like Usain Bolt away from me and Dodge.

"Does your brother know?" Dodger asked, folding his arms across his pleasing chest. "I could do you a favour tell him all about it."

"What's your problem?" I demanded, suddenly forgetting all about being drunk. "What I do with anyone is none of your business, especially if you're going to involve my family!"

"Then stay away from men like Trevor!" He hissed, latching onto my arm as I tried to leave the alleyway.

Ignoring the sparks that ran up and down me, I growled, "I'd rather stay away from men like you!"

A/N

Not proof read! I am so sorry but I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible to the few readers that may be left! Thank you for sticking with this! Not too happy with this update but comment your thoughts for me!