Kidnapped Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: sorry for such a late update lol I'll try to upload soon again, sorry for any errors, don't forget to vote and comment!  thanks! :)

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Alex im scared now," jess tells me the next afternoon. We are in the living room, fluffing up the pillows and dusting. Elijah didn't show up for breakfast, which is very unsual.  It was very uncomfortable eating with just Noah, I couldn't help but notice he keeps staring at me. 

"Because of Elijah?" I ask. She gives me a 'no duh' look and I smile slightly, in an apologetic way. Of course it's because of Elijah. Jess basically told him he's free to kill her. I sigh, taking a seat on one of the couches. Noah is upstairs, and Elijah left a little after we finished breakfast. He came straight downstairs and out the door, leaving his empty plate in the kitchen table. 

"Honestly jess, I don't think he'd kill you. Maybe hurt you really bad, but I dont think he'd kill you. Are you scared because you don't wanna die anymore?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, I don't want to anymore. I keep flip flopping, I know. It's just he makes me feel like the only way I can escape this pain is by dying. Then I start thinking about how my life would be if I made it out, I could have a normal life. That's enough to change my mind usually."  She takes a seat next to me and leans back on the cushion. 

We sit in silence for what seems like forever. After a while we decide to go upstairs and get ready for bed. There has been no sign of Elijah all day. Trying not to piss Elijah off, jess decides to stay in his room instead of asking Noah to sleep on the couch. We say goodnight, and I enter my room. 

Noah is laying in bed with a controller in his hand. He's playingng video games on the system he put in the room. 

"Hey Alex," he says not taking his eyes off of the tv. 

"Hi," I say. I walk over to my dresser and take out my clothes. After I change in the bathroom, I head back to the room and climb into the bed, leaving space in between us. I turn on my side, facing the other way and close my eyes, ready to fall asleep. 

A couple minutes later, I hear the tv shut off, and feel Noah get off the bed. He shuts the lights off and climbs back in the bed, scooting closer to me. I scoot a little over, and I hear him sigh. 

"Alex, can I ask you something?" He asks. I stay quiet hoping he'll think I'm asleep.

"I know you're awake," he says. 

I sigh and open my eyes, "what?" 

"Are you scared of me like you are of Elijah?" He says quietly. I gulp and turn on my back to stare at the ceiling.

"Why?" I ask. He stays quiet for a couple seconds before replying.

"Because I don't want you to be. I'd never hurt you, even though earlier I said I would if you kept talking to me the way you were. I wasn't serious. I'd never hit a girl. Especially someone as beautiful as you." I feel him turn to his side and look at me.

"I'm not scared of you the way I am of Elijah," I say being honest, "I'm terrified of him. I get a different vibe from you, and I over heard you tell Elijah you didn't know we were kidnapped. Are you going to help us?" I ask.

"I want to, but Elijah is my brother. There has to be a way to help you guys without me betraying my brother. I'll figure something out, I promise," he scoots closer to me and places his hand on my arm.

I turn my head to face him, and our faces are inches apart. It's dark but my eyes are adjusted to the dark now, so I can see him a little bit.

"I really like you," he whispers. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. I just keep staring at his face. I know he's Noah and not Elijah, even though they look exactly the same, I feel safe with Noah, like he wouldn't let Elijah hurt me. I see his face inch closer to mine and a part me tells me to back away, but another part of me wants to stay in place. 

He places his hand on my face cupping it, as he lifts my face up to his. He places his lips lightly on mine, and my breath stops short. He presses a little harder, and then passes his tongue on my bottom lip like if he's asking for permission to enter my mouth. I part my lips and feel his tongue slip in. I find myself kissing him back. Unlike with Elijah, this doesn't feel gross. My body feels warms in certain areas, and I don't want him to stop. He moves closer to me pressing his body Closer to me. I turn to my side now facing him as well. Our kiss has deepened now, both of us breathing harder. I feel myself place my hand at the back of his neck. The kiss gave me butterflies! 

We pull away and he lowers his head and begins to kiss my neck. He climbs on top of me and places himself between my legs. His hands roam my body, softly caressing it. He confines to kiss my neck and my breathing is raggedy now. My hands are wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. He lifts up my shirt and caresses my breasts before softly kissing it. The experience feels so different from when Elijah raped me. I feel his hard member in between my legs and I actually want to have sex with him. 

"Do you want to..." He whispers in between the kisses to my neck. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. 

"Noah, I'm...I'm pregnant," I blurt out. He freezes and looks up at me in the dark. 

"What?" He asks confused. 

"I can't do this," I say, my voice breaking. I nudge him and he rolls off me. I sit up and wipe the tears that are now falling down mg face. He places his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Alex, what do you mean? What do you mean you're pregnant?" He asks, worry dripping from his voice. 

"I- Elijah, he uh..raped me, as I'm sure you know," I say between sobs, "I haven't gotten my period in months, there's no other explanation. I've been throwing up constantly, I'm nauseaus all the time, I crave random things sometimes, its been like 3 months!" 

"I can't believe this, he got you pregnant?! Does he know?!" He asks, now sounding angry.

"No, and he can't know," I say looking at him, "I don't want him to know, I want to get out of here and figure out what I'll do with the help of my parents."

"I'm so sorry he did this to you," Noah says kissing the top of my head. He pulls my face towards him and places a kiss on my lips. I sniffle and shake my head. I lay back down and turn on my side. 

"I would aprreciate it if you didn't tell him about the baby and about what happened tonight, especially to jess. Just help us get out of here, okay?" 

"I'll try, I promise," Noah says softly as He lays back down, "goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Noah," I say softly.

I hope he completes his promise before its too late.