Boys Fight

Nala's P.O.V 

We ran. I couldn't believe I was just attacked! Chem on the other hand hasn't said a word about what just happen. I wanted to cry and be held. He was being cold towards me. I bet Clint was smiling his stupid smirk at this. I looked down as we ran over the boraders. Chem's pack ran wide! I mean there's so much land! Sprinting towards the river we had to cross I made sure to keep up. Ever now and then I would linger behind to tried to move. Running and jumpping took alot out of me. 

Before I knew it I was lingering way behind the guys. I ran to catched up with them but a dark grey blurr ran into me, knocking me down the hill. Stupid wolf came tumbling down behind me. We rolled down the hill into  a tree trunk. I winced in pain as I shook my big wolf head. Chem's father stood in fornt of him, glaring and baring his teeth. I put myself in a defense postion ready to fight. The sad part is that I was to far behind for the guys to realize I was gone. And surrounded in the woods. Damnit all to hell! 

CHem's P.O.V 

I kept her at a distanced only because now it proved why I didn't need a mate. They get in your way. I glared at the landscape in fornt of me. I pushed myself forward in fornt of Clint and then AO. He looked at me, I could tell he knew I was worried or some emotion I was unfamiliar with. He nodded his head pointing towards the river. I nodded back. The river was a landmark on the map to finding Annabell, just over the river down the mountain side then through the meadows. And BOOM her pack should be right there

. Clint growled at random, I turned my head to see him growling at me. Oh great what's been hiding in his butt!? I couldn't take it anymore his annoying growling and he even snapped at my back legs! I shifted just as he did. "What's the matter with you!?" I yelled pushing him. Clint stumbled back a bit but shoved me back. "You!" He stared clearly. "I didnt do a damn thing to you!" I yelled ready to punch his lights out. "OH you didn't! You took her away from me!" Clint confessed! He glared at him and aimed a punch at me face. I dodged it and decked one in his nose.

 He held his nose as the blood gushed out. "Hey HEY!" AO yelled pushing us apart before Clint could TRY to hit me again. "You son of a b*tch!" He yelled moving AO's arm which was the only thing keeping us apart. "She's mines!" Clint shouted in my face, he's getting a little to possive over my mate. I glared at him. "She was never yours!" I yelled back. "Hey guys?" AO tried to speak but Clint shoved him aside. "Oh really?! How come your not the one who she calls out for at night!?" Clint tried to make a point, Boy was that one a bad one! "Funny because she's been shacked up in my room" Clint's face turned bright red with anger. "GUYS!" AO shouted and we both turned to him screaming in usion. "WHAT?"  AO glared at both of us. "Where's Nala?" Thats when my body frooze. She wan't there? She was right behind me! I cursed under my breath and shifted and ran after back.

 No..Not her.. Not Now... Why ..Me?!