Alpha Omega *The First and The Last...*

Sitting in the upstair bedroom alone for another night, the rain was pouring harder than usual. I felt weird and untamable. No one was home yet again. I got up and walked around the two story house in screach of something fun to do. Ivan my brother was sitting on the counch writing. I slide down the chair from behind so my legs were resting on the counch and half my body was on the floor looking up at him. "What cha doing?" I asked as I grab the bowl of fruit that was on the table. He hasn't looked up yet but he smiles at him to let me know he's aware of my presents. "The Alpha plans." He said as he picked up his laptop and started typing away. I stuck my tongue at him and he laugh. "Your such a child" He comment as he typed a few words then finally looked at me. His strong chin and soft hazel eyes were always calm and composed. He never acted out like me. "hmp" I stuck my chin up and he laughed again. "Nile go find something to do" He hit me with a pillow and went back to work. "Nobodies here" I whined as I caught the pillow and laid on it. "Don't you have homework?" He questioned as he looked up rising his eyebrow. "Um. No?" It came out more of a question then a statement. "Nala" He warned using his alpha tone which gave me a start. "I'm going" I shouted and dashed up the stairs.

After about 3 boring hours of useless homework I came back down stairs to find my mother cooking dinner. I turned my nose up at the smell. Pot roast or something I hated it. Quickly I turned on my heels before she could see me but her nose bet me too it. "Nala Anna Bell get your butt down here and set the table." She yelled as she turned around holding a wooden spoon that was covered with some red sauce. I gurted and went to set the table. To be honest I don't talk much in the house or even at school. It's not a rep or something it's just that words are to limited. After setting the long ass table! Man it felt like half of freaking Russia was coming to dinner! But it's only about 45 of us maybe 60 who knows. I don't ask names because 95% of the time that's the last time I'll ever see them again. My mother walkes in with different types of food. I watch closesly to see if I'm going to eat or not tonight. Chicken, Pot Roast, Tuna, Turkey, Salad, Pasta, Bread Sticks, Yams and a bunch of other crap. Sighing I went into the kitchen and grab the jar of cookies and a gallan of milk and went back upstairs then return again for the box of Coca Puff and a bowl and a spoon. "Nala's dinner is Cookies and Cereal. That's all she'll eat." I mumbled to myself as I closed me door and clicked on the T.V to find a horror movie and watch that while I'm eating. Yes i'm super depressed and anit-social it's a choice and I'm kind of happy thats my choice. Laying across my bed with my head dandling off the foot of the bed as I watch a Zombie munch on some guys arm as he screams, there was a knock on my door. I don't bother getting up because anyone walks in when they want to. My father walked into the room. He stared down at me disappointment written across his face as he folded his big arms across his chest. His salt and pepper hair seems more like he dyed it then his natural hair, he's still young looking for a 60 year old.

"Nile" He's voice was deep and kind of scary; I jumpped up and stood at attention ready for any orders he wanted me to carry out. "Why weren't you at dinner" He sighed as he pintched my cheek and sat on my bed as I followed. I shurged as he rubs his hand over his face. "Nile" He growled in a low tone. "I don't know. I wan't hungry" I mumbled as I played with my hands. I knew I was different from everyone else. For starters! Ivan had mom's and dad's soft black hair. Mines was brown. They all had pretty shades of hezal eyes. Mines were brown. When they shifted; Ivan's wolf was a rich shade of grey that had a hint of yellow in it. Mom's was a blonde wolf and Dad was a black wolf with white paws. And me? Well It's not a brown wolf! It's was a carmel kind of color with highlights of black, nothing big just two toned. "Nile" He repeated as he rested his hands on mines. "You know adpoted" He started off, yes I knew this. I was taunted by this daily. "So you adpoted a rogue wolf?" I said in an even tone that didn't rise or fall to his tone. He chuckled a bit as he shook his head. "No my dear girl, you were adpoted because no one knows what happen to your parents. They left you in the middle of the road." He explained. I only nodded. "Thank you" I said as I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry about it next time eat down stairs it's be almost 6 monthes since you ate down stairs" He poked my stomach and kissed my forehead and left my room with my dirty dishes. So it's what I thought, I always knew I was adpoted but it was more of the lines of my father finding some poor lost child in a wild fire type of thing. Oh well. I climbed into my bed and fell asleep to the screams of zombie victims.