So? That's Strange

So? That's strange .. 

We spent almost 3 weeks in Hawii, me and Mel were just laying around the Den when AO dropped his suite case on the ground. "We're leaving" He frowned as he turned on his heel to leave. I quickly follwed him. "What happen?" I asked trying to fall into step with him. "She's not here. No need to stay if she's isn't" AO seemed a bit ticked off about something else more than just his mate not being around. We walked towards Clint's room. The sound of high pitched moans of a female and his gurnts came from behind the wooden door. Oddly enough that normal jelous feeling hasn't returned in a while. Hm maybe I'm over it. AO busted open the door. Clint had the naked female under him, both fully exposed. I blushed as Clint eye's flitchered to me then to AO. "We're leaving pack your shit and let's go I want to catch the next plane out of here." AO folded his arms across his chest showing he wasn't moving until Clint started packing. Obeying his Alpha Clint ramed himself into the girl once more then gather up her clothes and tossed them at her. "What the hell?" She shouted as she picked up some of the fallen artcles of clothing. "I'm leaving and your done now get out" Clint's voice was a stad bit colder than usual. What's going on with everyone. I turned on my heels with Mel in my arms to go towards my room. Something was off with the guys and I wanted to find out. 

After packing 3 suite cases of Pig supplies and my 2 duffle bags of clothes and 3 suite cases of other crap I deiced to bring, we were ready to go. AO was still in his sour mood and Clint seemed to have caught the same bad mood bug. Packed up in the car I waved goodbye to the wolves who wished us off. Everything became a real blurr after the plane ride. We weren't heading home but I wasn't sure where. AO tapped his foot a few times getting my attention. "Hm?" I asked in a sleepy tone. Mel had snuggled against my chest into my scarf that hung from around my neck. It was colder so we were dressed in heavy jackets and scarfs. Winter was here already in where ever we were. "We're switching to a boat soon and then Dropping our stuff of in a hotel north to the Snow pack. We'll be in wolf form for the rest of the trip here" His voice had no emotions, but it wasn't monotone. I glanced up to see his face almosted pained expression. His dark eyes seemed like they were dead and held no soul, the bright sandy brown color of his hair seemed to had faded.

He looked like he was dying. I gasped a bit, covering my mouth with my hand as I felt a ping of sadness wash over me. "Your dying arent' you" I spoke softly. He only nodded his head looking away. "I can't find her. I'll die for sure." AO's voice cracked a bit. I slipped my arm around his neck pulling him closer to me. "It's okay, we'll find her" I whispered soothing words of comfort into his ear as he rest his head on my shoulder. So that's why he's so pissed. Now Clint returned with coffee and a quick update on the boat. "It's ready to port as soon as we get our bags" Clint took a sip of his coffee, one hand in his dark jeans the other staring at the TV. Hockey or some ice sport was on. AO sighed a bit. "We should head out while we still can." And that we did. 

2 hours later.. 

The boat was a hotel too? It's beyond weird to explain so I'm not really. I placed Mel in the room with the heat on. Not to hot where he could sweat to death and not to cold so he doesn't freeze. I left the door slightly open so I could get out after shifting. Shelding layers and layers of clothes I fell on all fours shifting into my carmel wolf. I missed being in this form so much. Shaking my big wolf head a bit I forced my bright blue eyes on the door. 'We're heading out' I heard AO say through the mind links. I wrapped the black and white strapped scarf around my neck losely and jogged out of the room. I realized I never seen Clint's wolf form.

AO's big monsterious wolf stood in the wall next to my door. His black and red fur mixing so well together, the lanter in the hall made his fur have such a simmering glow to it. 'Stop checking him out' Clint's annoyed voice caught my attention as I turned around to see the dark blue wolf  jog towards us. 'I wasn't' I mumbled as I walked out of the hall. I never felt so much remose being in our group until now. The snow was falling outside. I sneezed a bit as we walked through the forest ahead of us. 'Run' AO comanded as we hint the center of the forest. I quickly ran trying to keep up with the two. Which was really hard since they were top wolves and what not. I heard extra paw prints behind us. I pushed myself to run faster. Then most everything went black. I whimpered in pain I as felt something lay on me. Damnit not again.

-Next Day- 

I woken up with the sun in my face as well as a few other wolves growling at me. I looked around scared for my life and they could senses it. If wolves could smile that what they would be doing. 'AO. Clint' I yelled through our mind links. Dead. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Now my fear was taking over. I began panicing looking around for an escape route. None, shit. I felt familiar weight sitting on me. I shifted my head to see the a pair of dead set mitch match eyes. One red the other black. He growled at me, inreturn I did nothing. I wasn't scared, but mostly drawn to this person. He barked something and nudge my belly with his head. Well that could mean two things. One Shift back into human form or Two I want you to have my babies. I'm going with choice one!! Thank you every much! Shifting into my human form. I reached out for the blanket in fornt of me. The rest of the clan had left the tent? Or room? Not 100% sure but it's something! He stared at my naked body shamelessly quickly I held the blanket up to cover my chest and lady part. The wolf with the mitch match eyes quickly shifted into his human form. He was taller than me like most men I have encountered. His hair was shorter than Clint's. He was tricked out with the tattoos. 

I found myself wanting to touch every last one of them. His full lips pulled into a smirk. "I see. You must like what you see" His voice was cool and edgey. I blushed a bit. "Where am I?" I asked sitting up a bit my feet under my bum. He chuckled. "Not the snow pack you were looking for" How did he? "I know this land sweetheart. The snow is as fake as your hair dye. Sad I must say you make a hot blonde" His words were hurtful but why did I find myself blushing?! I did dye my hair blonde shortly before leaving home to go to hawaii. But then again my hair color lead into a blonde so it wasn't totally fake. Narrowing my eyes a bit. "How did you know I came here looking for the snow pack?" I asked trying to sound cold. He only smirked. "Because, nobody comes here not inless their looking for that dead pack. This is the NightWolves pack." He rised his arms as if he had wings. "Your Nala aren't you?" Now he's scaring me! How did he know my name? He laughed again. "Your Alpha is having a pissy fit about you" He had AO?! "Where is he?" I asked getting annoyed. "Don't worry about it sweety" His fingers caressed my cheek. I blushed again turning my face away from him. "So cute and Tatted too" His lips brushed against my earlobe. So as a shock way of desire, lust, passion as well as a sense of home came washing over me. What is this? Who is he? Why is he doing this?! I need to know these answers quickly if I was ever going to get AO and Clint. 

~~!! Well I'm starting to pay more attention to the storyline which is creating it's self. !! Well anyways I'm putting some stuff on hold to keep up with my life which isn't going to well. Whatever you guys don't care anyways. I'll be uploading when I can. ~~!!