WTF Is Alpha Omega?

We finally arrived at the house, well houses? It's just a bunch of houses along the side of the road to the main road to the large ass house sitting on top of the hill. My door flew open and I was yanked out of the car in a flash. Falling to my knees I looked up to see a bright figure infornt of me. He smiled down at me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. More like I flew up instead. "You must be Nala!" He smiled as he pulled me into a tight in embrace that I had to cry out in pain from. "Holy shit your weak!" He nearly yelled as I check to see if my rubs were burised or anything. Nope all clear. "I'm wounded" I mumbled as I walked to the trunk and grabbed my bags and walked up the hill. The strange man followed me.

 "Your staying with A.O" He smiled as he open the door to a large room that a messy but clean at the same time. Half the room was filled with pictures of cars, naked girls and other guy stuff while the other was was neat and filled with blank walls for me to fill. The whole room was red and black. That I didn't mind one bit but the half naked whores on the wall had to be removed from my vision before I burn the whole house down. "That's your side" he pointed to the cleaner side of the room. "Thanks?" I pasused as turned to face him.

 He was tall with deep sea green eyes and a strong male features. A small smile tugged at the ends of him lips. "Your checking me out?" He asked in a cocky way that snapped me back into reality, my eyes widen at his comment. "No!" I yelled in shock as he winked at me and smiled. "Your too young for me sweety plus you wouldn't live after a night of me" He whispered in my ear that caused me to snap and wack him in the back of his head whiched caused him to growl. Crap I hit the alpha! I stood there in shock until he laughed. "Oh shit you should have seen your face!" He laughed as he wiped away an  tear. "It was all" He tried to copy the facial feature of my scared face. Rolling my eyes I closed the door and walked over to the bed that was on my side and fell asleep.

                                                                  *Dream*

I was running, running faster than any wolf have ever ran before. It felt great jumpping and leaping over tree stumps. Then something blinded my vision, something big and dark with liquided purple eyes with a red highlights around it's pupli. It growled at me and ran towards me. Running as fast as I could I turned and high tailed it out of the woods but the woods seem so endless. The creepy purpled eyed wolf howled a howl that was bone chilling that made my wolf stop competely and bow her head in the direction of the other wolf was coming from. My heart was racing I wanted to leave but she wasn't moving she wouldn't let me shift.

The sun was nowere to be found, everything was pitched black but I could only see those purple eyes staring at me. Those hungry eyes that were set on me only nothing else just me. He lunged at me sending me flying into a tree. I whimpered in pain, yet again I couldn't move so he walked over to me and pushed me over to I was laying on my back. He layed on top of me and sinked his teeth into my shoulder blade marking me as his.

The everything went white. Like as if someone turned the light on, letting it h0ver over my eyes. Then it was over.

                                                *END OF DREAM*

Waking up I didn't even know the sun was setting or that someone was in the room with me. I guess it was Kelp messing with me. I got up and went to the bathroom. Walking out I had to scream. The eyes from my dream was staring right at me, it jumpped back and then growled at me. I screamed again and ran back into the bathroom but the damn thing jumpped on the bed blocking my escape route. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed as I tried to run again but he wasn't letting leave. I flipped the light switch on hoping to blind him for a moment. I was stun by the size of the wolf and it's unnatural color. It was huge and most of the it was a crimison red and his paw were black mixing well with red. He stood tall and proud as he growled at me. My wolf was stuck in the same fright as I was. This can't be good. He growled again, the door flew open and Kelp stood  between me and this killer wolf. "Down" He yelled and the wolf only looked at him before returning his gaze to me. "I said DOWN" He roared and this time he obeyed. "This is Alpha Omega" Kelp sighed as he narrowed his eyes at the wolf who shifted back to his human form. I looked away as he still growled at me. I hid behind Kelp who only sighed. "AO relax! She's staying here and that's final" Kelp yelled as he stormed out of the room leaving me alone with this crazy person.