E P I L O G U E

E P I L O G U E:

After a day just staring into nothingness and regaining their strength, the Seven and Nico di Angelo finally went back to their normal state. They have been secretly Iris-Messaging Camp Half-Blood, and all they knew about what's happening between the two camps is that the Romans were following them, and that they left the Greek camp in a very bad condition to the point that living there wouldn't be proper, and restoring the camp would take months, even years to accomplish. The whole day, while sailing to Rome, the demigods stared at the ruins of the camp in the lounge; and that left their hearts badly wounded, except for Percy Jackson.

No, it didn't mean that he doesn't care for his camp anymore; and no, his mind wasn't manipulated by eidolons, but he just took this as an opportunity, a sign, a motivation, to fight more for what he cares and loves; to have faith in luck, and to have faith in his friends, and himself.

No matter how many times he would fall, he will stand up; he will strike back. And he will make sure that Gaea will never ever mess with him, or any of his friends because if she did, he swears that will make her sorry for it, even if it costs him his life.

And somewhere in Greece, Gaea starts forming her army; a combination of monsters as old as time and as strong as steel; gods that turned their backs on their own kind, demigods that were labelled as traitors, and a whole lot of creatures so legendary that you would never imagine it alive.

Don't think it's now all over, because it isn't. Don't think it's all gonna be okay, because the storm is just beginning. Don't think you've already escaped death, because, my dear pawns, you never really did.

You shall die in my embrace.

War is just beginning, so you better watch out.