Heroes of Olympus: House Of Hades (by Rick Riordan)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Wattguys! You have no idea how long I've been writing this fanfiction. So this is my first one. I've been reading a lot of fanfictions lately and um, I thought about how I would write one. So I decided to give it a shot. So yeah.

First of all, I've finished reading The Mark of Athena several months before, and I tell you guys, I really cried a lot. I mean, can you even imagine what Ricky can do to his fans? He can really influence us. He can even make us go crazy just because of his books.

I have been hyperventilating and dying again and again throughout the book. I...I just cannot take it. I love all parts of the book. So don't you ever bother asking me what my favorite part is.

And oh, The Team Leo part? And Frank turning into a koi fish? And when Annabeth dropped her dagger into the sea and Percy just went 'Whoosh' and said "You dropped this."? And Frank turning into a dolphin? And Percy was like: "I said, Frank is turning into a dolphin!"?

And Percy and Annabeth falling into Tartarus?

Hilarious stuff. I know.

Trust me guys, I know when to be sarcastic. So don't test me.

I mean, from the very first time Percy met Annabeth in The Lighting Thief, I knew they were gonna be a couple someday. Sure, Ricky made us wait five agonizing books to make that happen right? But it was sure worth the wait. And then what? Ricky wrote The Lost Hero only to make us know that Annabeth's heart has been ripped to shreds because her one and only Seaweed Brain's gone missing. And he also made us wait for another three agonizing years for the two to reunite.

And then what happened?

Tartarus happened!

Just wanting to make that clear.

Moving on. Okay so I am writing this fanfiction in order to temporarily satisfy your minds before we wait for Ricky's next book. Before I move along, I'm gonna tell you that there's not gonna be that much change. Their quest is not change. The prophecy's not changed. The characters or their personalities does not change. And I'm not gonna add any other characters in this story because I don't feel the need. In short, I'm just gonna follow our beloved author's steps. Though some changes in events might occur.

Okay, for the shippings.

I like Frazel but I totally support Lazel. Why? Because their both cute. And also because I don't want my dearest Leo be the odd man out right? Though beware for love triangles here. Next is Jiper. I think that Jeyna is kinda cute, too. But Jason and Piper is most likely, considering the fact that they're already dating. And obviously, I support Percabeth. I just really think every Seaweed Brain needs a Wise Girl, right?

Okay, so Percy had ordered Nico to meet them on the other side. And that's where my story takes place. So this fanfic is narrated by five demigods. It's gonna be Jason, Hazel, Nico, Reyna and Percy respectively. I know ya'll love to have Nico's POV, because I want it, too. Our blond Superman's here too because he's most likely the leader in the Argo II while Percy's gone. Hazel's also here since she didn't get a chance to narrate in the MoA. Reyna's here because I want ya'll to know what's happening in the two camps. And lastly, Our beloved Seaweed Brain, Percy Jackson narrating live from Tartarus.

Okay, let's go ahead and satisfy ourselves with demigod wars shall we?

UPDATE JUNE 2, 2016:

Okay. So, I've written this when I was twelve years old. I deeply apologize for the somewhat childish and amateurish writing. I'd really take some time to edit this, but I just have too few time to do it. My writing have grown more mature through these years, my Harry Potter fan-fiction will be the last fan-fiction I'm going to write. I'm currently working on THE HUMANE, a sci-fi novel. Hope you enjoy this old story of mine!

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan! <3