Chapter 45 : Knowing Ourselves Better

"Woo hoo!!!" Ryota cheered at the news. Ara and Yuito gave him incredulous looks, which he easily ignored.

"So, who's first?" Aiko asked, smiling as well. Ara quickly hold her hands up.

"Hold on. So we will be staying at each and all of our houses for the rest of this week?"

"Exactly! And so, I think it would be best if we start at mine! You already know where it is. So, at 5, I want you all to be there, ready for the fun! Now, go home, and get prepared!"

The woman once again disappeared, leaving her 3 students in the training ground.

"How the hell is she even a jōnin?!" Yuito exclaimed, running his fingers through his blonde hair as he glared at the spot where the Morino was standing a few seconds ago.

"She was an Anbu, Yuito." Ara told him calmly.

"No one asked you! I'm leaving."

Ryota flinched, watching as Yuito quickly turned his back and walked away, leaving Ara in a shocked stated.

The brunette's gaze softened at the sight of the girl. He tapped her shoulder, giving her a soft smile.

"He's always like that to almost everyone, so don't worry, Ara."

Ara turned, and returned the smile. "Thank you Ryota," At this, the boy blushed, "But I think you shouldn't get too close to me, it can end up bad." She said, before she faded away and disappeared.

Ryota's jaw dropped. "Wait a minute. Is that some kind of rejection?!" He asked himself, pouting, and then widened his eyes.

"And how for the sake of Kami can she do that?!"

*/*\*/*\*

"Say that again." Shisui stated, already snickering at the girl.

Ara scowled at him, crossing her arms. "There will be four days when everyone in my team will be locked in each of our houses, and the host of the place will be interrogated with 3 unavoidable questions, while at the same time having the duty to serve the others."

This time Shisui didn't even bother to hide his amusement, and he really broke into a fit of laughter.

"You're exaggerating, Ara-chan! You can call it a sleepover!"

Her eyes twitched. "A sleepover is for friends. We are barely a team, Shisui-kun."

The Uchiha only shook his head disapprovingly. "You should socialize more, Ara-chan! Don't be like Tachi-chan, he has no friends but you, me, and Hana!"

"Technically, I'm the same."

"No, you're not!" He protested, "You have those-... Uh..."

Ara sighed, shaking her head as she stood up.

"You can't even mention one, that's a proof." She said, a small smile on her face, "See you in 4 days, Shisui-kun!"

And once again, she disappeared.

*/*\*/*\*

"Who the hell are these brats, Aiko?!"

The brunette woman cringed, letting out a sigh. "Ibiki, my students. Yuito, Ryota, Ara. Kids, my brother. Ibiki." She said, pointing at each of them all.

"I'm not a kid." Yuito muttered, crossing his arms. Ryota calmly patted his back, smiling innocently.

"You're acting like one, my friend."

"What the hell?! I'm not your friend!"

As Yuito chased Ryota around the house, Aiko patted Ara's back, looking at her brother.