Chapter 11 : A Dog-Like Flower

"Kaa-san... Do I look good?" Ara asked, as she entered the kitchen.

She was wearing a simple white kimono, which perfectly match with her hair.

"You look totally kawaii, dattebane!" Kushina squealed.  "I'll be going now. You go find Kakashi. We'll meet there, dattebane." The red haired lady said, as she left the house with a box in her hand.

The girl grinned, and ran towards the Hatake's house.

And after 20 minutes of knocking the door, she still received no answer.

She growled, as she took off one of her hairpin, and began to unlock the door with it.

Smirking evilly, she entered the house, and walk towards the Hatake's room.

Doing the same as she did to the front door, she managed to enter the room.

And meet a very unpleasant sight.

A sleeping -wait, scratch that. A snoring- Hatake, with one of his arm hanging from the edge of the bed, and his blanket on the floor.

"Lazy ass..." She muttered, before pulling the pillow from under his head. She tightened her grip on the pillow, before she jumped onto his back, and began to hit his head repeatedly.

Kakashi opened his eyes, and groaned in pain, while instinctively covered his head with his arms.

"Itai! Itai! Ara, stop!"

"Not until you get up! We're already late!"

"Late for what?!"

"This!" She yelled, pointing at a big box next to his nightstand.

His eyes widened. "Crap! Kushina's gonna scold me!" He exclaimed, before he jumped out of the bed, and ran into the bathroom.

A few seconds later, he walked out, already wearing his usual outfit.

"Come on!" He shouted, as he grabbed the big box, and ran out of the house, pulling Ara with him.

*/*\*/*\*

"You.... don't have.... to pull me...." Ara said, panting heavily, as they stood in front of the Uchiha Compound.

"Well, and you don't need to hit me this morning, either." Kakashi said calmly, as he entered the place.

"Ara-chan! Kakashi!" They heard a familiar voice.

They turned, to see Shisui running towards them.

"Let's go! Itachi will introduce you to Aunt Mikoto!"

"Eh? Aunt Mikoto?"

"His mother." Kakashi informed.

Her eyes widen. "B-But I-"

"Don't worry, Ara. She will like you, I'm sure of it. Besides, she has an addiction to anything cute."

A faint blush crept into her cheeks. Technically, someone had just called her cute.

When they reached the house, they saw Itachi standing in the doorway. Before anyone can react, Itachi grabbed Karasu's hand, and dragged her inside.

"They're so cute as couples." Shisui whispered to Kakashi, who almost dropped the box when he heard that.

Kakashi shook his head disapprovingly, and entered the room, ignoring Shisui's 'pointless chatter'.

"Tou-san, Kaa-san." Itachi greeted his parents, who is currently at the kitchen.

"Who's that, Itachi?" Fugaku asked his 5-years-old son, referring to the girl who is standing behind him.

"Tou-san, meet Karasu. Ara, meet my father." He introduced.