Chapter 29 : Kanachitazuha

"Seriously, Ara, this is a mess." Kakashi said, as he wrapped Ara's wounds with new bandages. Well, she still couldn't walk normally, blame it to a certain fox, but at least all her wounds are already closed. What makes her so devastated is the fact that her hair was cut into half of before. Her usual waist-length white now can only reach her shoulder. Adding the fact that the cut is so messy.

"Stop mourning over your haircut," Kakashi said, "I'll take you to the Inuzuka house hold. Kushina and Mikoto are also there. Maybe they can help with this. Besides, there's also Itachi and Hana. You can also see Sasuke and Kiba."

"Uh... There's lots of people..."

"What's the problem?" Kakashi calmly asked, as he stood up, "There. They won't see the scars. Now get dressed, we're going in 10 minutes."

"Alright, Aniki."

*/*\*/*\*

"Hey, it's the crow again! Hana! Your friend's here!" Tsume yelled, as she saw Kakashi entered her house with Ara on his back.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Crow? They called you Crow?"

"All the Inuzukas did that." Ara muttered bitterly, obviously irritated.

"Hey Kakashi, Ara! What are you two doing here?" Mikoto asked. She was in the kitchen with Kushina.

"What happened to your hair, dattebane?"

Kakashi scratched the back of his neck. "Uh... The villagers kinda beat her up again... And this the result."

Kushina let out a growl, her red hair rise like Medusa, her eyes glowing red. "How dare they? I'll-"

"Can you fix it?" Kakashi immediately asked, not wanting to watch the Uzumaki destroy the village.

Mikoto smiled. "Of course. Come here, Ara."

And thus the three mothers play with their new doll.

*/*\*/*\*

"This is... Just woah." Hana commented on Ara's short hair.

"Shut up." Ara mumbled. It took more than an hour to get the women done with their work, and Kakashi is nowhere in sight. Probably trying to kill Minato, Kushina said.

"Hey, I think it looks good." Itachi said, much to their two girls' shock, "You're still pretty." The Uchiha innocently added.

Hana's eyes went wide in excitement. "Itachi! Don't worry, your father will approve, that's for sure!"

"Eh?! What do you mean?!"

"Well, you're the Uchiha heir..." Hana said, "And heirs will have an arranged marriage, right? But I'm sure your father wouldn't mind if you marry Crow."

"WHAT?!" Itachi yelled, blushing furiously, "How come you're talking about that?! We're just 5!"

"Almost six." Hana corrected, smirking.

"Aw, don't listen to her, 'Tachi," Ara said, patting the Uchiha's back, "She's already gone crazy, trust me, Otouto."

Itachi cringed. Otouto? What the hell?!

Hana slammed her palm on her forehead. "So blunt, so dense. Stupid Crow. Poor Weasel."

"What?" Ara asked, not hearing Hana's words.

"Nothing, nothing."

*/*\*/*\*

"So, I have been waiting for a meeting like this." Hana said in a serious tone, not noticing Ara's snickers.