Chapter 35

Summer has been passed. It's only two weeks left before we enter the classes and back to reality.

I miss Finn, its hard to contact him since he is in army. He only can call me once in a week and it's sucks.

But the one I miss the most is one and only Noah Puckerman. We havent meet yet since I left him in Lima. He already move to New York and we only can texting or skyping everyday.

"It's been one hour since you looked at Puck's photo." Mercedes sit down next to me.

"I miss him." I sighed.

"Call him." Mercedes simply said.

"I called him like every hour, Cedes." I rolled my eyes.

"You got his address in New York right? Why dont you come there and surprise him? Take express train to New York." Mercedes said.

"You sure that it will be a good idea?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Of course. Who wont be surprise when their love one surprise them? Puck will be happy." Mercedes smiled at me.

"You never miss, Sam?" I asked Mercedes.

"Nope. I like someone else."

"Tank?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay how could you know that?" Mercedes sighed.

"We lived in the same apartment, Mercedes and I can see that your eyes look different everytime you meet Tank or start talking about him." I rolled my eyes.

"He is gorgeous beside he is a rock band vocalist." Mercedes giggled.

"Everyone is going crazy when they meet a thing called love." I walked to the kitchen.

"So you dont?" Mercedes asked.

"Not really." I drink my water and place the glass on the sink.

"You dont because Puck is not here and you cant meet him." Mercedes laughed.

"I will come to New York tomorrow! And surprise him." I grinned.

"Haha good luck with that, sweetie." Mercedes chuckled.

"You wanna join?" I asked.

"Nope. I have to do something tomorrow." Mercedes said to me.

I take a look at the clock it's almost midnight. I really want to call Puck but he might be already fall asleep. Better surprise him tomorrow.

"I'm sleepy. Good night, E." Mercedes turn off the TV and walked to her room.

"Good night." I turn off the lamp and walked to my room.

I lay my body on my bed. What shall I bring for Puck tomorrow? A flower? He is a guy. I dont know what shall I give to a man.

Maybe I could find something tomorrow. I better slee now before I meet Puck in New York tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ready to meet Puck. I will give him a leather jacket so I need to buy it first in Time Square.

I wear my mini flare skirt and my ankle boots and a blue long sleeve also a beanie hat. I take my phone and my bag and I'm ready to go.

"Someone will meet her boyfriend today." Mercedes chuckled.

"You wanna go out?" I asked Mercedes.

"Nope, I wanna decorate my room today." Mercedes said.

"Alright, I have to go. I dont want to miss another minute to see Puck. See you!" I wave Mercedes a goodbye and went out.