Chapter 30

Christmas and New Year happened so fast with a wonderful moment with my parents and Puck.

Now we are in the second semester. In next several months I will graduate and enter UCLA. I will move to LA.

I have to get my scholarship. I have to. So I will make my mom proud of me.

"E, coach Sylvester call you to her office." Jade said to me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

I shut my locker and walked to coach Sylvester office. I dont know what will she gonna say to me but I hope it will be a good news for me.

"You call me, coach?" I knocked the door.

"Yes, sit down." Coach Sylvester take her glasses and let me to sit.

"Am I doing something wrong again?" I asked nervously.

"You did awful things everyday, Emily! I heard about your proposal scholarship to UCLA." Coach Sylvester said to me.

"Yeah since I won Nationals in cheerio and glee club, I really believe in myself that I will get that." I said nervously.

"You know that there will be a best cheerleading squad of the year right?" Coach Sylvester asked me.

"Yes, and you call me to make a new strategy to win this?" I asked back.

"Yes, I will help you to get your scholarship if you can win this." Coach Sylvester smirked at me.

"I will do that. You can trust me, coach." I said excitedly.

"Two weeks! I'll give you two weeks until the next our championship." Coach Sylvester grinned at me.

"Two weeks and I'll make you proud that you are not wrong to choose me as the captain of cheerio." I grinned back at her.

"You can leave now." Coach Sylvester said to me and take her glasses back.

"Thank you, coach." I simply said and walked out from her office.

I walked to my locker to take my phone and tell that to the rest of cheerio have to meet me in the meeting room.

"Where have you been, baby?" Puck stopped my way.

"Coach Sylvester's office. I have to do something for my cheerio or I will lost my scholarship." I said as I opened my locker and take my phone.

"What the hell she did to you this time?" Puck asked again.

"We have to win The Best of Cheerleading Squad of the year, babe. Or she will cut my scholarship." I sighed.

Puck didnt say anything. He touched my chin and make me facing him. He smiled at me and kissed me.

"That's a magic kiss for my little badass." Puck smirked at me.

"Babeeeee..." I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Puck laughed.

"I have to go to meet my girls. See you in glee club." I kissed his cheeck.

"See you, baby." Puck smiled at me.

I walked off to cheerios meeting room to think about what we are gonna do for the next show.

I unlocked cheerio meeting room and entered it. I sit down on the main chairs of the long table waiting for the others to come.

"What happened, E?" Santana and Brittany walk in.

"Got an urgent news from coach Sylvester." I said to them.

"Did she do something bad to you again?" Santana asked.