Duaa.

You know very well that everything is written or destined by Allah but with Our duaa's it can be prewritten.

Duaas hold immense importance and indeed Allah loves those hands of ours through which we beg from him.

Duaas are not that are just learned by heart without knowing its meaning,although it holds importance but not that much which we ask from Allah ourselves.

We should perform duaa to Allah in a way like a infant asks something from his mother,he begs and like a begger asks something,there is something,some expression on his face which makes us feel sympathy,that is how we should make Duaa to Allah.We should weep and cry,spread hands only and only ask for His Help.

And for surely He listens.For those who say that Allah doesn't listens Duaa is considered to ve totally wrong.Each and every sort of Duaa is listened by Allah.

But the thing is that it is His will to accept them or not.Our task is just to make duaa and have patience.Some duaas are listened by Allah,but if not,He gives us hardships instead,so we can endure pain and become strong and realise that how happy we are even if the duaa isn't fulfilled.And sometimes all we need is patience,to wait and see cause sometimes it takes time,and maybe Allah tests us through this that how much patient His servant is.

Its not always like it seems,not always from a point of perspective of a person,no one can Judge the Duaas except Allah,no one can make true except Him,and asking refuge from others deities is known as Shirk,and so and so that is an unpardonable sin.

So remember and make Duaa from the depth of your heart,and if you need it to be accepted than have a firm faith in Allah,and in your acceptance in your duaa and surely it will be accepted.