Chapter 17

Apparently i had been given a love potion that was for boys only and that was ment for george but i got out a few days later thankfully.

Then his dad got hurt, i was so worried they wouldnt let me go with him and i spent christmas at the school i was worried about him and fred and ginny and ron and harry and Mr.Weasley.

We dated for the rest of the year and when he and fred were leaving he had a realy sweet way of telling me he took me behind a column and said "me and fred are making a break for it". "Okay i would do the same but i actually care about my education" i said then he hugged/kissed me sweetly like in the movies my foot stuck up then i waved and cheered along with everyone else.

Now it was summer and id been working at their store. I left my house and apparated to the store (id been taking leesons and vbarely got my license) then i waved at fred. "Thank goodness George is in the back and left me alone can you go get him" he said i nodded and pulled on the magenta robes then i went to the back george was there and so was Jade. They were making out she was wearing a micro mini skirt in light blue and black stilletos with a white halter top, her hands were on his chest one of his hands was on the wall and the other one was in a very inapropriate part of her. I grabbed something glassy just as they turned around i threw it at him it shattered on his chest and i knew atleast one bit had hit him, i looked at him tears in my eyes then i walked out to the front of the store tears running down my face "i quit!" i said to Fred and shed my magenta robes then i ran out the store i turned in mid run and apparated to my room. I fell on to my bed and started to cry my eyes out, the image of what id seen replaying in my head. When i went to dinner my mom said "hey sweety George didnt wanna come for dinner?" she asked me and i started to cry again "never say that cheating a-holes name ever again" i said between tears then ran to my room and cried again. The rest of the summer i cried my eyes out every day and then my 7th year i didnt date anyone but then at the end of the year i fought with everyone else it hurt me to see george again then when Bill was in bed resting george tred to talk to me. "Babe i didnt have anything to do with it it wasnt me she kissed me" he said and i punched him in the face "dont try to talk to me again i know your lying you stupid toad" i said and then i turned and walked to my dorm.

When we got out of school i traveled around for a couple weeks until i got a call from my little sister Fawn "LEAH YOU NEED TO GET BACK HOME!" she yelled "Fawn chill whats the matter?" i asked "ITS MOM YOU YOU NEED TO GET BACK HOME!" she yelled "whats the matter with her?" i asked '"THEYVE KILLED HER" she said as soon as she said that i turned on the spot and ended up outside my house i ran inside to find Brian there holding the crying Fawn. "The dark mark death eaters killed your mother" he told me and i nodded then i went into the other room and found my mom dead but not by the killing curse no she had been tortured then killed, it was all very bloody and stuff i started to cry as soon as i saw her. "Fawn go upstairs and pack only the essentials understand?" i said and she nodded though she was crying like crazy and her clothes were covered in blood, i reached over to my mom and pulled off the ring that had been passed down my family for years then i put it on and kissed my mother's dead cheek. "Brian help me clean this place up" i said and he nodded then he took out his wand so did i and we started cleaning up the blood then we wrapped my mother in neat sheets and buried her in the backyard "one day when this war is over ill bury her in a decent graveyard" i whispered then put a stone over her grave and went back inside i found fawn with a backpack on her back her clothes still bloody "lest go" i said and grabbed her hand then i spun on the spot but first i yelled "hang in there Bry" and moment later i was at the burrow. I knocked on the door "whos there" is what i was greeted by "Leah Thomson and Fawn Thomson" i said "oh yeah what did you say the first time you slept with george weasley?" "Magnifiscent" i said and then the door opened and i found Molly Weasley with a smile then she saw us and i burst into tears "t--they killed my mother" i said and fell to teh ground i felt strong arms pick me up and then i was set on the couch. "Those Bas tards Fawn saw them kill her and it wasnt a simple killing curse they tortured her blood was everywhere shes only a muggle Fawn is only 12 how could they Fawn is only 12 and she had to see that" i sobbed and felt someone wrap their hands around me i looked up and saw george i didnt even care i just needed a hug. "Fawns okay shes really sad and mad though, shes really showing some magic" he said in my ear "thats good" i siad and fell asleep in his arms. A few days later a bunch of people went to get harry George included "im not forgiving you im not even saying i like you again just be safe" i told george "i will dont worry" he said and hugged me "i didnt kiss her" he said in my ear then he was gone along with everyne else. "Leah are you okay?" a small voice asked me i turned and saw fawn there with her teddy bear in hand "ya baby come here" i siad she walked over and i hugged her "one day everything will be okay" i whispered in her ear and then smoothed her hair within minutes she was asleep in my arms.