Epilouge

A/N:i dont remember tha whole little speech she gave so im improvising

"Death Eaters have taken over our school" she said once wed all filed into the Great Hall "its time to take it back!" she said and we all wooped in agreement "we must fight back! We have a mission!" she said "if you are over 17 stay and fight if you wish but if your under 17 you must leave it is too dangerous" she said. "We need someone to protect the Entrances to the school" she said "sound like a job for us" Fred and George said together and there was a glint in their eyes i hadnt seen in a while. "Very well then" she said "t-" she was cut off by a very creepy voice that rang throught the school it said "noone must get hurt bring me Harry Potter and it will all be over if you try and protect him you will die" it said. "B-but hes right there someone get him!" Pansy Parkinson shrieked as she got up a moment later she had oh about a thousand wands pointed at her "Filch please lead The Slytherins and Ms.Parkinson out of hte castle" Mcgonagoll said and then the rest of the houses who didnt wanna fight filed out. Everyone started to spread out, i went back up to the ROR to see what was going on up there with the Twins. When we got up there we saw that a few people were coming out of a Portrait on top of the Fireplace.

I saw that boy Dean Thomas and Percy Weasley come then helped down by Dean came "Fawn" i whispered then i ran up to her and gave her a hard hug. "Fawn are you alright?" i asked and pulled her back, her face was somewhat dirty but besides a few bruises she seemed fine "im alright" she smiled then hugged me back again. "Oh My Gosh what happened?" i asked her "Harry and the others got captured by Snatchers alon with Dean they took them to Malfoy Manor were Luna me and Mr.Ollivander were also staying so they saved us all" she said happily. "Oh Sweethear im so glad your here" i said and hugged her again "and that your alright" i kissed the top of her head. "You need to go though Sweetheart to somewhere were youll be alright" i said and kissed her on the cheek.

After that we all spread out near the Entrance Hall and stuff like that it was al quite calm and quiet but this was only the calm before the storm. "Ready for this?" George asked and squeezed my hand, i gave my belly a rub before nodding and then it was as if the gates of hel broke. Death Eaters started to race into the school like a stampeed of black "i love you be all right" George tol dme before pecking my lips then heading to his assigned position. I tok a deep breathe then started to shoot jinxes at random Death Eaters.

I didnt get that many spells in before i heard a sickly voice whisper in my ear "well well well if it isnt little miss perfect" i turned around quickly shooting a disarming spell "not very smart are you? Im quicker than you" Jade said. "You... You hurt my sister! You took her away from me!" i said "oh you still on that? Ive done much worse since then" she said and shot a spell at me. "You will pay!" I said and started to shoot deadly spells at her "manners young lady you must bow before you duel!" she said with a sickly laugh but kept shooting spells at me "why would you?" i asked her. "All the power is here! Join us Leah your strong i know you are you would be a good asset" she said "Never!" i yelled "very well your choice" she said and pushed me back. What happened next i barely recognized. She pushed me back then a pair of arms spun me around and i saw a flash of a clawlike hand before i fell on the floor and saw a ginormous gash leading from under my Rib cage to my right hip bone but it hadnt touched my hear. "I take it your a Harvard?" i gasped out as i gripped my bleeding torso "looks like you picked Looks over Power" Jade said as she kisssed Greyback the werewolf. "We were friends" i said softly as i looked up at her "hense the word were" she said then tried to kick me in the face but a sudden adrenaline charge hit me and i grabbed her foot twisting it until her bone snapped then i flipped over so i was standing on top of her my foot on her chest as she yelled in pain. I pointed my wand behind me and shot a Body Bind Curse at Greyback then i did Sectumsempra on Jade. She weezed and gasped as her blood started to shed and on the floor both mine and hers pooled. "I cant let you die" i whispered "Lee loved you, you were my Best Friend i told you everything i just cant" i said and waved my wand so that her gashes heeled if only it could be like that for me. I almost fell for a moment but hten caught my balance once again. "Thank you" Jade said then she hugged me "im so sorry my parents t-they made me i swear i never wanted to hurt you!" she cried into my shoulder "well you did" i said before i fell onto the floor and blacked out...