Chapter 23

A/N:im basing this off the movie slightly and softly off of me

Weeks passed in what seemed to be a blissful trance, Me and George were so happy to be having this baby that we barely noticed anything else going on but suddenly those perfect walls that had been being built got crashed down. One day word came that Harry had broken into Gringotts with obviously Hermione and Ron and that theyd broken out with a Dragon.

"WOOO HOO!!! YEAH WOO!" i said as i did a happy dance from on top of the table when Kingsley came to tell us. "Sit down Leah!" he hissed "its not good it means that they have revealed themselves" he said looking around at us all "theyre in danger more than ever now You-know-who is going frantic about this hes sent out every single death eater and scavenger he has". "Even if you lot went out right now noone would notice they want 1 thing only and thats Harry Potter" he said. "Yeah but Hermione is brilliant! She wont let them get caught! And besides Ron would also give his life up before they got him not that it would lead to that" i said "and Harry's strong and smart he can handle it" George said "we better hope so for his sake and quite possibly the entire wizarding world's" he said and we all nodded.

We all sat aroung for a while thinking over what hed said and half thinking about ways to celebrate this new news when the radio for emergency's came on "Attention the D.A has a new weather report Lighting has landed i repeat Lighting has landed!" It said. We all looked up and saw that aswell as me they both had a gleeful expression on their face "this is it i guess then" i said and they nodded "lets go kick some Death Eater Butt" they said at the same time and we all stood up. "No Leah you cant come its too dangerous for you and the baby" George said "George i can handle it im a big girl now and besides i got better grades than you in DADA" i said. "No you could lose the baby" he said and i looked at him with a hard look and my jaw set tears in my eyes "George they took Fawn shes the last family ive got my Mother got killed! My Dad left us! Shes all i have! I need to get to her George! You of all peoplle should understand that besides it was my Ex-Best Friend who took her! How do you think that makes me feel? Its terrifying! I know i could lose the baby but im tough im strong i can handle it Georgie" i said. He looked at me for a minute then Fred said "shes got a point Mate i mean howd you feel if someone took Ginny?" he asked "fine then but change your in your frekin Pajamas" George told me and i nodded. I went back to my room and changed into

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=34333120 Then when i got back Fred and George were by the Fireplace we stepped in and yelled "Hogwarts!" and a few minutes later we appeared in a room with hammocks everywhere and the D.A and other people were looking at us i turned and saw Harry Hermione and Ron standing there, their hair longer and looking very disheveled. "Herms!" i said and threw my arms around her "Ron!" i hugged him too then Harry "woah Leah your huge!" Hermione said "thanks for hte compliment" i said sarcasticalluy although seriously it wasnt that big it was a slight bump okay maybe more than slight but still it wasnt like one of those huge ones it was only my first after all. "Yeah well i am what? 7 months? Im just afraid itll come out with Purple hair anyway so whats the plan?" i asked "Well Harry here doesnt want any of us to fight" Neville supplied. I raised my eyebrows and turned to Harry "look i never wanted anybody to die for me, i dont want anyone else to die for me" he said. "Well Harry its not just for you now is it?" i asked "you represent something much bigger this whole thing is for freedom" i said gesturing to our surroundings "Harry i dont wanna bring this into a world like this weve got to fight to chage all this" i said pointing to my belly. "Alright well were looking for something" he said "what is it?" Neville asked "we dont know" Harry said "well were is it?" Dean asked "we dont know that either" he said "i realize thats not much to go by" he said "thats nothing to go by mate" Seamus said. "It could be Ravenclaw's lost Diadem!" Luna said "yes but Luna its lost noone alive knows where it is" Cho said "is there any picture or something of it?" Harry asked "Yes theres a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw in our Common Room in which shes wearing it if youd like to see if i could take you" Cho siad. "No Luna can take him" Ginny said quickly shooting Cho a dirty look "Ouch look at our little Ginny portecting her man" Fred muttered and those who heard laughed. Luna and Harry went off into their Common Room and then in less than an hour Professor Mcgonagoll's voice rang out through the school "ALL STUDENTS TO THE GREAT HALL IMMEDIATLY!" it said.