Chapter nineteen

At the Golden Spear... Lilly's POV

I was already existed about tonight, but when Gabe gave me my first cowboy hat something just felt right in the world. So when Gabe pulled into the Golden Spear parking lot I could barley contain my excitement. I couldn't wait to get in there.

"So this is your first time in a Honky Tonk?" Asked Brianna as we got out of the truck and met up with the rest of the group.

"Yup, there's not a lot of them where I'm from."

"Well you've been to a club before, right?"

"Of course, we have plenty of those." I said laughing.

"Well this is just like a club, just they only play country, and the outfits are different. So I hope you like it Brianna said laughing.

"Ah ya, I love country music." Just than Gabe came up behind me and rapped his arm around my waist as we continued to make our way inside.

Once we were inside, I was blasted with the sound of country and saw dust crunching under my boots. The place was huge there was a dance floor in the middle and standing tables on the side, where banquets along the outer walls. On the left there was bar, and in the very back of the dance floor there was a stage that sat up higher so everyone could see the performers.

"Come on Sugar." Gabe said leading me over to some of the standing tables that were by the dance floor. His siblings were already waiting for us.

"I'm going to go to the bar, want somthin?" Gabe asked leaning into me.

"Pineapple juice and coconut rum please." I asked.

Once the boys left Caroline lend over to me. "Okay your defiantly going to be meeting Mia tonight. June just told her we would be hear so just be prepared. Not that Gabe would be looking at anyone but you. I've never thought to wear a corset out, girly."

"Ah, it was my friends idea so I'll be sure to tell him you liked it. So I guess its a fact that June doesn't like me?" I asked looking around the bar.

"Not you so much but what you represent for Gabe and Mia." Caroline answered.

Just than Gabe came back over to the table caring our drinks.

"Thank you." I said smiling up to him.

After I took a sip Gabe looked down to me and said "Lets dance."

Just as he said that Luke Bryan 'Cash my Party' came on.

"Alright Cowboy, dance me." I said putting my drink down.

The moment Gabe had me on the dance floor I felt as if we were meant to be there. I loved the feel of his strong arms rapped around my waist. I damn near melted when I felt the heat of his hand on my lower back. The music's swept us away in that moment. When the song was coming to an end Gabe whispered into my ear "This outfit is so going to get you into trouble tonight."

I through my head back and let out a laugh. "You like my corset Cowboy?" I asked innocently as we walked back to our table.

"Hell ya. I never imagined you would wear this out tonight." Gabe said as he cupped my ass from behind me.

"Big brother you wont guess who's here." Todd said standing behind Linda sipping from a long neck.

"Mia." Gabe answered not sounding all to surprised with the news.

"Yup, she came over while you and Lilly were out there dancing. Didn't look none to happy about what she saw." Keith added.

"Oh, shit this is my song!" Kelly yelled. 'Daym Baby' by Florida Georgia Line had just started playing. And before we knew it she and Brianna were pulling me away from Gabe, and on to the dance floor.