Chapter two

Lilly's POV-

It had seemed like the whole town had read about Sinful Delights good fortune in this mornings newspaper. The bakery was packed to the rafters all day filled with well wishes from everyone and their brother. In the end I let poor Bryan and Margret go home early for the crowed had thinned, and its not like I have anything to rush home to like they did. I was cleaning of the bar in front of the cash register when I couldn't help hearing the rumble of a large truck pulling up out in front of the bakery. As I looked out the front window I could see a black Doge Ram 4X4 with Texas plates had just parked. I guess my day wasn't over yet...

Gabe's POV:

"Daddy I'm hungry!"

"Now I told you should have eaten something when we stopped to get gas a few hours back." I said shacking my head.

" But daddy I wasn't hungry then, I'm hungry now." Ryan explained simply.

Ryan and I had been on the last leg of are relocation to upstate New York for the past few hours. I couldn't have left my sleepy home town fast enough after my lovely soon to be ex-wife latest actions had caused the towns rumor mills to have enough to go on for the next year or so. I thanked God everyday that I had gained full custody of are 4 1/2 year old son Ryan. I couldn't imagine my life with out him.

"Alright little man were almost to are new home town, once we get there I'll get you somthin." I was hoping Ryan's hunger could hold out until we reached the town limits.

"Can I get a cookie?" Ryan asked.

I had to laugh at that one, my little man always had a sweet tooth.

"Ya, sure you have been a very good little man throughout this move and everything eals."

Through this move its has only been Ryan and me. Lets just say that my family isn't to happy with my wanting to separate myself from the drama that always seems to follow my ex-wife Mia around like a lost puppy. They loved me to much to see my leave happily.

"I'm really existed daddy, you said that it snows were we're moving right?" Ryan asked his voice high with excitement.

" Yup, it dose snow a lot but there wont be any when we get there because its not winter anymore." I explained.

" You fibbed daddy!! You said that I would be able to make a snowman where we're moving!" Ryan yelled.

"I did, but little man you have to understand that its spring now and not winter anymore. You'll have to wait until next winter for the snow and then we can build a snowman."

Lets just say that Ryan did not look all to happy about having to wait to play in the snow. I on the other hand wouldn't mind waiting for the first snow fall.

"Hey look over there little man, I think I found a bakery." I said pointing to what looked to be a bakery.

"Yes!! I'm going to get the biggest cookie I can fined!!" Ryan yelled jumping around in his car seat.

I think I just figured out what we were eating for dinner tonight. I could care less that cookies weren't the most nutritious thing Ryan could want for dinner. The fact is that I just want my son to feel comfortable in this new town and everything that has changed in his little world. And if that means buying out the hole damn bakery then I would do it just to see him smile. I parked my truck outside the bake shops front window which read "Sinful Delights", I hope this isn't one of those naughty bakery's I had heard about for Ryan's sack at least. But before I could even stop Ryan from running full speed into the unfamiliar bakery, he was at the bakery's front door pulling the door open.

"Come on daddy!!" Ryan called back to me.

"I'm coming, wait for me" I yelled smiling at Ryan.

Lilly's POV:

I was behind the counter when I heard the bell jingle again, black pick-up truck person must have finally decide to come in. When I looked up I was stunned to see a very tall guy wearing a black Stetson and a little boy holding his hand. Let me just say this now cowboys are few and fare between in the mountains of upstate New York so this guy was defiantly not from around here.

"Welcome to Sinful Delights, what can I get you?" I asked smiling up at the tall cowboy.

I couldn't help but notice fact that the cowboy was eyeing up my shop while his little boy practically drooled over the cookies in the display case.

"Daddy can I have that one?" the little boy asked in a tinny voice.

I had to admit that the little boy was adorable he had wild blond curls flying everywhere, and the prettiest hazel eyes. And hell if his father the cowboy was anything to go by the kid was going to be a heartbreaker someday. The cowboy looked to have medium length dark golden brown hair with a nice strong jaw that was currently sporting a few days growth. It's to bad that dame Stetson was getting in the way of me being able to see what color his eyes were. I bet the were brown a nice deep brown.

"Sure little man, go pick out a table for us."

"Okay daddy." the little boy said before picking a set along the front window.

"Hi, can I get a assortment of your butter cookies?" The cowboy asked.

To bad I was mesmerized at this point. Holy shit this guy was handsome, and I was wrong his eyes weren't brown at all they were twin gray storms.

"Ah, miss" the cowboy asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry my bad you said an assortment right?" I asked quickly hoping the hot cowboy wouldn't notice my total zone out while I checked him out.

"Yup." Was the cowboys answer but I noticed his knowing smile.

Crap I couldn't believe that he just caught me just staring at him like some creeper. No wonder I'm single. To hide my embarrassment I went to work on filling the hot cowboys cookie order.

"Here you go sir, that well be $10.00"

"Thanks."

"Do you needed anything eals?" I couldn't help watching the cowboy as he paid for his order, there was just something about this man.

"Ah ya actually I'm in a little bit of a pickle, I cant seem to find a road with my GPS"

"Oh that's common up here in the mountains a lot of the country roads aren't labeled. What address are you looking for?" I asked curious to know where this cowboy was heading.

"Well that explains it. I'm looking for 322 Bedford Drive." he answered.

This hunk of a cowboy did not just say 322 Bedford Drive right? Because if I heard him right then I well definitely be able to give him directions for the fact that I lived on that road.

"That's funny I live on Bedford Drive too. All you have to do is go down main street and at the last street light make a left onto Park Place, then at the stop sign make a right and your on Bedford." I explained simply, all while doing the happy dance in my head.

"Are we ready to go daddy?" the cowboy's little boy asked.

"Yup here's your cookies make sure to save me one or two okay."

"Well thank you miss."

"No problem really, welcome to town."

"Thanks and I guess we'll be seeing more of you if we live on the same street now." The cowboy said smirking.

And those were my thoughts exactly.

Hey Guys-

I've just edited this chapter but let me know if you find something I missed. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter make sure to commit and vote to let me know how your felling!

With love-

Chellebelly94