Chapter Fourteen

(I figured with the other chapter being so short I should probably give you one more chapter ;)

Tenshi's POV

"Can I just kill these fucking bitches and get it over with already!?" I exclaimed angrily. I had been sleeping peacefully in Sesshomaru's lap when he shook me awake, telling me someone was coming. I sent Rin away again, just in case, and readied myself. As you can tell though, I was still quite pissed about being woken up. "I mean seriously. No one else is here to get hurt, there's only three of them, and they just basically called me weak!"

"No." Sesshomaru said, not unkindly but stern. I huffed angrily and turned to sit down in front of a tree. "Fine, but if they attack you or they even look like they're thinking about it, they're mine." I sat down and leaned my back up against the tree. I took out my fan and laid it limply across my lap, toying with the small dagger from the sheath.

Someone came from behind and swiped my fan from my lap, jumping to stand with the others. The head bitch smiled and said, "There, now you're unarmed. This should be easy."

I smiled evilly and let out a laugh, a mocking sound. I heard Sesshomaru mumble, "You really shouldn't have done that..."

The man tucked my fan into the back of his waist band, expecting an attack with a stupid cocky smirk spread across his face. I smirked at all of them and asked, "Do you really think that's the only weapon I have?" I held up my dagger for them to see.

"How much can a dagger do against us?" The head bitch sneered Dagger, infuriating me.

I concentrated on the dagger and felt it grow into a full blown sword striking forward quickly at her. I only cut her arm but I got my point across before jumping back to Sesshomaru. I asked him, "So, should I spill some real blood?"

"Do as you please." He sighed.

I smiled a little and turned towards the man with my fan, everyone else standing still waiting for me to attack. I shrugged and lifted my hand towards him, willing my fan back to me. I watched smirking as the man fell to his knees in pain as my fan ripped through his stomach. It returned to my hand and I flung the dead mans blood at his companions. The two girls flinched back disgusted, but the man charged at me suddenly. He repelled the waves of fire and ice I sent at him, even dodging a wind slice.

I blocked his sword stroke bringing up my sword to do so. I smirked evilly and tucked my fan away, pushing him away from me in the process. I saw the two girls charge Sesshomaru and flashed in front of him crouched in an animalistic way. I smiled back at him over my shoulder and requested, "Please stay out of this."

He looked at me for a moment before saying, "Of course."

I charged at the two women, the man trying to catch up to me but he had no chance. I swung at one while I barely clipped the others foot with my own, throwing her of balance. I twisted to the right dodging the mans sword and flicked my blade forward, twisting his out of his grasp while using my fan to black another hit from behind. I stepped towards him confusing him and quickly leaned back and slammed my foot into him right below his neck, sending him flying.

I turned and caught one girls fist swinging her into the other. The both fell, but got up quickly. I pointed at the one girls feet and froze her feet to the ground, cheating a little. I roundhouse kicked the other girl before turning and slamming my palm into the girls nose, killing her instantly. I side stepped and found that the man had recovered already.

I turned ready to face them both. I pulled my sword, holding it left handed since that was the side the man was on. I couldn't help but laugh, the sheer fear in their eyes was enough confirmation for me, I would win this fight.