Chapter Thirteen (Part Two)

Suddenly I was being shook, I opened my eyes and found Sesshomaru looking at me in concern. He asked, "Are you okay? You're crying."

I didn't really think about it I just threw my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. I finally realized that it had all been a dream, everything. He hadn't left me, he wouldn't. I was sleeping in Sesshomaru's arms this whole time. I pulled myself closer to him yet and buried my face into his neck. It took me a few seconds to realize I was still in his lap and I was basically molding myself to him. I let my hold loosen a little but didn't pull away, especially when his arms found their way around me and held me in place.

He asked again, "Are you okay?"

"Now I am." I told him.

-----------------------------( I know it's short but it's the best I could manage, I figured you guys deserved something)

Tenshi's POV

"What was the dream about?" He asked, still holding me against his chest.

"You left me. I ran forever looking for you, but when I did find you, you disappeared again. I screamed for you to come back but you didn't. Then I turned around and all the people I've killed were surrounding me. My last Kill, Jim Brandy, was standing over me with Neko-Te, he was going to kill me." My voice broke on the last two words and I started crying again.

Sesshomaru pulled away from me and wiped away my tears. He ran his hands through my hair and I said, "Don't. Don't do that."

"Why?" He asked pausing.

"In my dream you did that right before you disappeared, I don't want you to disappear again." I told him quietly.

"Tenshi, I'm never going anywhere." He told me not looking at me. He was staring into the trees across the clearing. His hands started moving again and I felt the relaxation start to fall on me. My eyes fell closed slowly but I snapped them open quickly, not wanting to have that dream again. Sesshomaru said quietly, "Tenshi go to sleep. I'll wake you up if you have a nightmare and I'll be here when you awake."

"Promise?" I asked quietly, leaning into him.

"Do I have to?" He asked.

I half smiled but it disappeared quickly, "Nope, I believe you."

"Then go to sleep." He told me.

I nodded and relaxed into him, burying my head into the crook of his neck and my arms wrapped naturally around his waist, thinking Dammit why the hell do I have to love an emotionless, sexy, amazing fucking god?