Chapter Two

Sarah's P.O.V

Ashton still hadn't come out of the meeting room.

We weren't all serious anymore about the breaking up thing, I mean, what could they physically do to me? The answer is absolutely nothing! So Mikey and I were just sitting on the couch together. It was alright and didn't feel the slightest bit awkward somehow. It just happened that he leaned in and as his lips brushed against mine, Ashton walked in.

"MIKEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ashton yelled, furious. You could almost see fire coming out his eyes and steam coming out his nose as he ran towards Michael. His fists were clenched and he swung them at Mikey's stomach. It smacked him and he pounded against the wall. They started the smash each other, Mikey was defending while Ashton was attacking.

Shaz thought it was time to stop, so she ran in the middle of them and screamed at them, but that didn't do anything. So she tried pulling them apart, but Ashton's anger was strong and it set him off. He pushed her and she flew backwards. Mikey reached his hand out and looked in horror as she smashed her head on the table and flew on the floor, unconcious.

But that didn't really help, at all.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND ASHTON!" Luke yelled, as he leaped on Ashton's back and slammed him into the wall. He pounded Ashton's face until he was bleeding and dropped him to the floor. He then kicked him multiple times before I came in.

"Stop Luke, there'll be nothing left of him" I said.

"LOOK WHAT HE DID SARAH! WHAT DID SHE DO?" He yelled. He kneeled down and picked up Siobhan's body. She was semi-tall but fragile. If she fell, she would have broke a bone. So I picked up the phone and called an ambulance.

"Sarah" a weak voice said. I looked up and noticed it was Ashton's weak voice. I slid on my knees over to him and put his head on my lap. His face was smashed and bruised.

"What did they say in the meeting?" I asked.

"Some crap about how if I don't break up with you there will be serious consequences. But I don't actually care about them. I'd leave the band to spend another second with you" he squeaked out weakly. The blood on his face was trickling down, so I cleaned it with my shirt. Before I knew it, tears were flowing from my eyes.

"Ashton what's going to happen? You're in a critical condition! How could you perform?" I said softly.

"I don't know, but I just want to be with you" he said.

"What about the band? You can't leave the band Ashton" I whispered softly.

"SCREW THEM!" He exclaimed. "Screw the stupid band. What do they do for me? Smash me up and kiss my girlfriend! That's all they bloody do! They can make a three man band or something coz I'm done!" He yelled, trying to get up.

His body was too weak so I held him tight until the ambulance came.

A/N

****

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

VOTE AND COMMENT!

(And share)

Do you like Shaz or Sarah best?

Will the band break up?

Vote below!