Chapter Nine

Sarah's P.O.V

Today was a big day.

We would have to meet all the cast and crew, and the boys would have to rehearse for the first concert.

We were being walked around, until we were all shoved in a room and were sitting there awkwardly.

In the room there was:

•Me

•Niall

•All of 5sos

•and their hair stylist.

Ashton and I still weren't talking.

But he gave Calum a very dirty look when Calum placed me on his lap and hugged me.

Mikey wasn't really talking to me either.

He would look away and roll his eyes at me, so I would look away from him.

So we were just sitting there, until a girl walked in:

"HEY GUYS!" She yelled, running up to Ashton and giving him a big hug.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! LOOK AT YOU GIRLS TOO, WE'LL BE GREAT FRIENDS, ALL OF US!" She yelled again.

"Erm, Hey?" Luke said.

"OOH, THE BLONDIE SPOKE!!" she babbled on.

"Um, who exactly are you?" Ashton asked.

"OOH NOW THE DIMPLY ONE SPOKE TOO, HOW CUTE?!" She kept on going.

"Who are you...?" Ashton asked again.

"I'm Maya. M-A-Y-A" she said.

Louis walked in, smiling.

"Maya, love, are you being too talkative, it seems to be a habit of excitement" he said.

"I'm sorry Louis, but they're soooo cute! Teenage boys like them are just adorable!" she exclaimed.

"Let's take you somewhere else..." he said.

"Louis, honey I was acting. You know I'm payed for that kind of stuff, I can fake a lot" Maya said.

"But who are you!?" Ashton said once more, raising his voice.

"I'm Maya, I'm a part time model, full time girlfriend" she replied.

"That's correct" Louis added, grabbing her around the waist.

"Louis, I thought you were dating Eleanor?" Luke asked.

"It's a management ploy thing! Its quite the act really. Did you know, her names not even Eleanor!" he said.

what?

"So you're dating Maya, and fake dating Eleanor?" Calum asked.

"Wow you guys ask lots of questions! and yes, that's correct" he answered.

It really was a lie?

I mean the fans said it was but I thought they were just overreacting, personally I didn't really care but Maya seemed nice so I was happy for Louis.

"You guys need new clothes!" Maya said to the boys.

She dragged Luke out by the hand and the others followed.

"Time to go shopping" she said.

And they all left.

A/N:

Hey guys been a while :p