Chapter Seven

Sarah's P.O.V

Calum had taken me out for the day to relieve the stress that had taken over.

I hadn't seen Ashton for 3 days, since I walked out, and I wasn't planning too.

"Why doesn't he love me?" I asked Calum, staring into his eyes.

"He does" Calum replied bluntly.

"And how do you know that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I've known him for long time. And I can tell when he loves someone, but there's no way he can stay with you" Calum said back.

"Why not!" I yelled at him.

"Look" he said in a whisper. "Ashton got a call from management, they threatened him, he didn't want to call the police, that'd cause more trouble, if you speak about this ever again, they'll have my head"

I stared in disbelief.

"tell the police Calum" I said.

"You don't-" he said, but I interrupted.

"Tell them" I said, a little louder.

"I would bu-" he said, but I interrupted once more.

"Calum Hood, you tell the p-" I said, but this time, he interrupted me.

"WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST SARAH!" he yelled. " Look, if I could, I would, but you know, there are a lot of bad things waiting to happen. For all we know, they could be out there right now, listening" he said.

I nodded.

"We can sort this out Cal" I said

"We can try" he replied.

I beamed a smile at him and looked around. All the happy people, free to love who they want. But me, I'm trapped like an animal, caged in.

They had I good reason to ruin what Ashton and I have. They just have money, and lots of people.

I didn't have too much to do, so I checked my twitter.

@ashtonscarrot - @sarahdawson1 you're so annoying. just end the relationship and Ashton and I will marry each other.

@calummalik - @sarahdawson1 you and Ashton are just the cutest! When's the wedding?

@larrymarryme - @ashton5sos @sarahdawson1 you're like the haylor of the 5sosfam. #endthishell

I turned my phone off and a frown appeared on my face.

"What's the prob?" Calum asked, not too sure if I was sad or not.

"Just some stuff" I relied.

"Hmm.." he said. He kept staring me in the eyes and getting my attention.

"I know something's wrong Sarah!" he said.

"Nothing's-" I managed to say, before being hoisted up into the air by Calum.

He grabbed my waist and swung me around in circles, then put me down on his lap.

"You always manage to put a smile on my face Calum" I say, as he hugs me.

"Do I?" he said, hugging me tighter and planting a kiss on my head.

"What's the kiss for!?" I said, looking at him.

"My best friend" he replied.

-

We sat, then got McDonald's, then went to the beach and finally went home.

Something was weird with Calum.

Every time I would talk about relationships he would become sad.

If I asked him a question about relationships, he would put it off, change the subject.

I guess he has either got a secret girlfriend, or desperately needs one.

no authors note this chapter :)