Hey mr. prick ~28~

Warning: Not the last chapter (because some said that it sounds like it is when its NOT the last chapter! )

Oh my gosh ! When I finished writing this chapter I was in tears. I know after this chapter you will hate me and start asking me questions and cursing me but.... it had to be done! Sorry, and I'm sorry too if you end up crying!

I hate myself for doing this but I have to thank God that I finished this chapter yesterday and didn't write it today because I had an argument with my Physics teacher and ended up on tears infront of the class so now my head hurts!

Ugh well I'll make this short, can you guys give me 20 votes on this chapter? I'll love you even more guys ! Thank you!

Remember... 20 votes !

Read On !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.28

Hey Mr. Prick : Jar of Hearts

Rose’s P.O.V

I gripped Chris’s hand and prayed silently. We came back three days ago; Xavier’s been at work while I spent my entire time with Chris. A few minutes ago, the doctor came and checked on Chris. I hoped that he’d tell me some good news about his condition but nothing was said. The doctor gave me a pitying smile and left the room. When I go home every night, I always pray for God to make Chris wake up. It’s something that I don’t usually do seeing that I’m not a very religious person.

The door opened and I looked up to see Jess. She looked so plain and depressed that my heart ached. I talked with her yesterday and told her why is she that depressed and to have some faith in Chris. After a few minutes she finally confessed that she loves Chris, always have and always will. I was a little shocked at first but felt really happy. I always knew that Jess and Chris will end up together, they’re meant for each other.

When we were young, I suspected that Jess had a crush on Chris but brushed it away after Jess starting dating another guy. She told me that she loved him since we were fifteen but didn’t tell him since he was dating other girls. I know by the look in her eyes that it broke her heart when she saw Chris in this condition.

I tried to cheer her up and it worked but by the looks of it today, it seems that she’s still in the same state she was in; always depressed. I sighed but didn’t say anything as she sat on the other side of the bed and held Chris’s cold hand. She looked up and I nearly had tears in my eyes, she looked even worse. I’ve been thinking of talking to the doctor about Jess’s state and decided against in, but I’m rethinking it.

I decided to leave and stood up telling Jess that I was leaving but she didn’t reply, she’s taking this too hard. I closed the door and made my way down the hospital’s white hallway. I didn’t like hospitals, from the moment this one I had chills running up my spine.

Hospitals are nightmares for me; I get goose bumps when I think of them. Every time I think of hospitals I get reminded by the pain and suffering that people go through. The tears are unbearable; the pain of losing someone makes me want to cry.