Hey mr. prick ~21~

Ch. 21

Shane you moron!Shut the effin out

“Hey Xaviebear can you give me a piggy back ride to my room?” The little girl asked sweetly twirling around the kitchen and I snort. Xavier glared at me and I shook my head in laughter.

“Sure Hailey, come on.” He bent down smiling at his little sister and let her jump on his back. Xavier went upstairs with Hailey on his back giving her a piggy back ride. I giggled at how cute they looked.

I looked at Shane and he was smiling at me. I looked at him confused but he only chuckled.

“Xavier can be a softy sometimes.” He paused then added “Don’t tell him that I told you that.”

I shook my head and smiled.

Xavier is a softy, Xavier is a softy… Guess what I know? Xavier is a softly!

I will definitely use that against him.

Xavier came down smirking and I squinted my eyes. Why is he smirking?

“Hey Shane, Mr. Fluffers needs a new buddy, shame on you.” He shook his head at Shane. I looked at Shane and saw that he had a fear full look all over his face.

I looked between Xavier and Shane and saw that Xavier was looking at Shane with a smirk and Shane was afraid of something.

Wait… Who is Mr. Fluffers ?

“Who is Mr. Fluffers?” I asked confused looking at Shane and seeing him turn red. I heard Xavier snort from behind which made Shane glare at him.

“It’s Shane’s long lost boyfriend.” Xavier commented and I burst out laughing. Next thing I knew was Xavier on top of me with me under him. I looked at Xavier shocked but quickly blushed seeing the position we’re in.

I looked at Xavier wide eyed. He was looking at me with the same expression then smirked. “Rose!” He gasped “You naughty, naughty little girl.” He tsked and I glared.

“Get off of me.” I demanded but he shook his head.

“No can do sugar.” He grinned and I glared.

“Xavier get the hell off of me.” I shrieked but that only made his smile turn broader. Again he shook his head and I huffed trying to push him off of me but it was no use.

“You know you-” but he stopped at stared ahead wide eyed.

I looked to the side and saw that Hailey was standing right behind us with her mouth open.

“He-Hey Hailey, wh-what are you doing here?” asked Xavier stuttering and Shane burst out laughing.