Hey mr. prick ~12~

Ch.12

Rose’s P.O.V.

                                           Problems with Rovier???

  Last night Xavier Williams was spotted with a couple of girls having what to us seemed like a VERY good time in Karma club, one of the most exclusive clubs along the west coast. Many girls were hanging by his side and he seemed to enjoy it. The one question that people are asking is ‘are there problems between Xavier Williams and Rose Evans?’ 

I couldn’t read anymore. I threw the newspaper on the bed and put my head in my hands. I guess he made up his mind about what he wanted. I couldn’t really explain the turmoil of emotions running through me at the moment. I felt humiliated, used, torn, betrayed, angry, frustrated, stupid and so many more that I couldn’t even begin to describe.

I expected Xavier to come and apologize to me, but I was so wrong. Instead he goes and gets himself wasted at some club making out with anything with boobs while the whole world knows he’s engaged.  A knock broke me from my trance and Jess entered. She gave me a sad smile and sat next to me.

“So, you obviously heard huh?” Jess put a comforting hand on my shoulder a nodded.

“Yeah. I heard.” she said. I screamed in frustration and fell back onto my bed.

“How could he do this to me?” I groaned.

“Rose, he’s an egotistical jerk and he doesn’t deserve you. Don’t let him get under your skin.” She squeezed my hand in encouragement. I gave her a sad smile and sighed. 

“I know…” I moaned. “But going out and playing tonsil hockey with a bunch of random chicks at some club still hurts that he would disrespect me like that. It’s like he doesn’t even care about my feelings.” I looked at Jess and she was staring at me with such intensity. 

Jess suddenly looked really nervous. “It gets worse Rose.” She spoke softly to me.

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her. “How much worse…?” I asked cautiously.

“Well…” she hesitated for a moment before continuing. “Did you notice any of the girls in the photo who were in the club with Xavier last night?”  I shook my head and she continued with a sigh and a regretful frown on her face. “Melissa was with him Rose…”

I sighed and smiled sadly shaking my head. I suppose I should’ve seen this coming. “And I actually thought that he would choose to move on from her and stay with me….I guess not.” I mumbled to myself, but not soft enough to escape Jess’ ears. She looked at me curiously. “Yesterday he told me that he still had feelings for Melissa.” I explained to her. I collapsed back down onto my bed and stared up the ceiling. “They used to date and apparently he’s not quite over her just yet. Damnit!” I beat my fists down onto the bed. “And now with this clubbing thing slammed all over the papers, it’s like he’s rubbing it in my face that he chose to crawl back to her instead of go through this wedding with me.” I felt so frustrated at this entire situation.

I rolled over onto my tummy facing the window and away from Jess, so she wouldn’t have to see the tears that betrayed my emotions. “I was just a replacement for that bitch; he never really cared about me.” I felt a hand on my shoulder and then a few moments later the soft click of my door closing. Jess knew I needed to be alone right now and I silently thanked her for understanding.

A few seconds after Jess left my face become Niagara Falls. I couldn’t hold in the tears any longer as they streamed relentlessly down my cheeks. I felt so confused and used by Xavier. I mean, first he decides that he hates me and then we manage to put that aside and at least give this whole marriage thing a try when he asked me out on that date and now he admits sleeping with another woman and still having feelings for said woman and on top of that he still goes out, get’s wasted and starts hooking up with random girls without a single care in the world.