Dragio [Naruto Fanfic] Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. As much as I would like to, I don’t. So….don’t sue me o.o….Enjoy! x3

Kiba: >.> She’s a freak.
Me: Must you barge in?
Naruto: Believe it!
Kiba: She was talking to me, you dunce.
Sasuke: That’s my line, dog-boy.
Kiba: TT.TT Why must you all insist upon that nickname?!
Me: Because….you smell, act, taste and stink like a dog….
Kiba:….shut up….
Me: x] Neva!!!!!!!
Now, enjoy! Lmao x3
Naruto: (whispering) how does she know what you taste like?
Kiba and Me: O////O uh….

[For those of you wanting to know the answer, you shall find out. At the end x3 ]

~Dragio [Naruto Fanfic]~

~Chapter 1~

No! I can’t stop running!

I panted as the entire gang of over two hundred chased me down alleyways. All the while I was trying to create obstacles with anything that came along. Boxes, trashcans, dumpsters, pipes….anything.

*Alright, let’s freeze this. –presses freeze on the remote and adjusts the came to look at myself- Hi. Welcome. I’m the person you just saw running for her life. Why? Let’s just say I piss people off. My name is a secret. Maybe you’ll find it out later. All that you need to know about my name, is my nick name. It’s Dragio. I’m a seventeen year old girl and I’m an orphan. I always have been since my parents were killed when I was nine months old. And I remember it.

Anyway, you will be reading my story. And my story is about myself. And what is about to happen by the end of this first chapter. –adjusts camera back to where I froze it and presses play-*

My dog, my best friend as well as teammate Cheisu, barked and jumped over a fallen trashcan. He was a mutt with black fur and ice blue eyes. He looked kinda like a wolf or a husky depending on your point of view.

“Come on boy. Faster, faster. We gotta get outta here.” I whispered to him, sliding under a parked truck and running across the busy highway, making cars slide to a stop and cussing to ensue.

Shit! I thought when I realized I had turned into a dead end. No! Fuck!

I looked around wildly then spotted a fire escape. I ripped the whip off my hip (hehe, rhymes….) and lashed it, catching onto the bottom of the ladder. I pulled it down and Cheisu jumped onto my back. Though he may look like a wolf he was only fifty pounds (if that) and around medium height. I quickly climbed up the ladder, pulling it up and Cheisu jumped off, following me as I hurried up the stairs.

“Where’d she go?!”

“What the fuck?!”

“There she is!”

They spotted me just as Cheisu and I jumped over the edge of the roof. We ran across the top of the apartment complex as we heard the commotion of the gang trying to get the ladder down.

“Alright! We made it! And I didn’t hafta burn anybody!” I fist pumped as we made it back to my small apartment. Cheisu barked, wagging his fluffy tail and I smiled, patting his head. I went over to the kitchen and ripped open a Lunchables, setting it on the floor and grabbed one for myself as I headed into the living room where the TV was on. I flipped the channel just as the ending of a show started. I looked at the thing about to come on and grinned. Naruto? Eh, whatever. I did learn a few moves from some of the episodes I had watched.

Cheisu barked and I moved my bag of stuff (the bag held a change of clothes, water, food and my weapons) before he jumped onto the ragged couch, staring at the TV intently as the first episode came on. Huh. Weird. It’s not every day the first episode came on. But truthfully, it was my favorite. I rather the manga though.

I laughed as I saw Naruto painting the Hokage’s faces. Oh Naruto….how I wish I could be in your world.

Then something happened. Something strange. It was like the TV became a black hole. Both Cheisu and I let out a yelp as it started to suck us in. As soon as I entered the swirling vortex, I blacked out.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Welcome! This is my first Naruto Fanfic! Well, not really. This is the first one I’ve posted though. So, if you were confused by the part that was bolded and *’d in the beginning of this very short first chapter, look at it like this: a movie. Or a show. They’d pause the scene of the Dragio running and poof! You’re turned to face an older Dragio. Then after she says this, she turns it back to the paused-younger-Dragio and presses the play button which would make things continue xD
Simple. Elegant. Done. Peace.
~Mew
P.S. Extreme Spoilers x3