Goodbye Emma, and Hello Ester!

Chapter 3: Goodbye Emma and, Hello Ester!

I woke up sitting in a brown wooden chair; I looked around nervously trying to figure out where I am. The room I was in had no doors and no windows. The room, the color of death, the only thing that was helping me see was a light bulb hang above me, but the light barely lit up the room.

"Hello?" I said slightly nervous.

Nobody replied the only thing I could hear is the silence that filled the room. I began to grow more nervous as the silence grew.

I tried to get up from my seat but I could not. It was as if my body was not getting the information from my brain to make me stand up. At that moment I knew that Ester had something to do with this, I am just not sure if I should be afraid or sane. After sitting there for so long, seconds started to feel like minutes, minutes started to feel more like hours, and hours started to feel more like days.

I then heard footsteps coming from the left side of the room. I turned my head trying to see exactly whom it was coming this way.

"Ester, Ester, Is that you?" I said nervously.

I then started hear a noise, like the sound of a heartbeat. The more I grew nervous the faster the heart would pump.

"Stay away from me!" I Shrieked.

Just as the heartbeat would get louder, I would start to panic.

"Get me out of here!" I yelled.

I tried to move from my seat but I could not.

"Come on, stupid brain work, work! I yelled desperately.

I then started to feel out of breath. The heartbeat grew more distinct as the noise of foots steps came closer to me. I started to get more nervous by the minute I started to hyperventilate. The person who was coming towards me stopped on the left side of me. Just more step and I would be able to see the face of the person standing before me.

The person then took one more step and came into the light. A long black cloak covered the person's body. At that moment everything went back to silence, I stopped hyperventilating and the heartbeat slowly started to fade away. The person then moved a little to the right to stand right in front of me.

I looked up the person in the black cloak.

"What do you want?" I whispered softly.

The person stuck his hand out; looking like it was trying to give something to me. I could not see what he was trying to give me because its hand was cover by cloak.

"Show me what you have in your hand." I said.

It pulled up the arm of the cloak. Its hand was nothing but, bones, no meat, or flesh. I studied its hand more closely. He had a pumping heart in his hand. My heart skipped a beat at that very moment.

"Whose heart is that?" I asked shakily.

It did not reply.

"Who or What am I talking to?" I asked myself.

"Who are you?" I asked barely making any words come out.

It pulled down the cloak covering its body. The body was made of all bones, neither meat, nor flesh covered its body.

"No, No, how could you be, Death." I said to myself.

"It is Death standing before me." I whispered.

Just as I whispered that, he vanished. The scenery started to change everything then turned black again.

I woke up once again in a bathroom lying in a tub full of blood.