Eighteenth Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

E I G H T E E N T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I was about to say something, when he finally spoke, "Yeah, I am her boyfriend." He looked at me with an expression that I couldn't quite understand.

What exactly do you want to say, mister?

What did he just said? My jaw was literally touching the floor and I wanted to kick right at his handsome face.

How could he lie about such thing in front of his own kid? What if he tells his mom and she'll come to kill me, even though she will not be able to, but still. 

Christian looked up at me furiously as if I am the real villain, "Stay away from my daddy."

Okay, now I am sure. He really is his kid because both father and son--- are seriously insane.  

"He's not my boyfriend!" I could feel my face burning with anger.   

"She's saying you're not her boyfriend." Christian looked up at his insane dad and repeated what I just said to him.

"Oh, I am her boyfriend." He said like it was the truest thing he ever said.

I gritted my teeth.

Why is he doing this? Is this some kind of joke to him?

He turned and picked up his phone from the table.

He turned and before he could let me say something or to be precise let me bark, he added, "in her dreams."  

"What?" Christian and me both cried together, well my cry was a bit too loud.

He's my boyfriend in my dreams.

How dare he said such a thing?

"Daddy, you didn't come today because you were busy with your girlfriend." Christian looked sad.

I can't believe he would do this to his own child. 

What a jerk!

"No cookie, she's my assistant."

"Assistant girlfriend?" 

"What's an assistant girlfriend?" He asked puzzled as I stood listening to this unique father and son conversation. 

"There's no such thing as Assistant girlfriend." I assured Christian going through my knowledge.

Okay, I'm confused now. Is there? Who knows, this new generation know things that we can't even think of.

"She's just my assistant." Sir enunciated emphasizing just. "She works here." He explained it to Christian. At least tried to explain.

"Just-Assistant-Girlfriend?"

Oh, boy, are you serious?