Ninth Chapter

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N I N T H
C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"So, what will you guys eat?" a bald guy with tan skin asked once again. He was standing for like forever because Mr. Only Rude couldn't think of anything. I have to say he's really bad at choosing.

Yeah, that's why he chose you as his PA, my inner voice giggled.  

'Told you, bad at making choices.'

"Will you, please, stop tapping your foot on the floor." he said looking at me with a frown. "It's so distracting."

I stopped for a while but continued tapping. What can I do? It's because of him. He's gone through the menu chart so many times but his heart is not settling on anything.

"Didn't I tell you that this place is not for people like you." I moved a little closer and whispered, trying my best that the bald tan guy won't listen to me.

He looked up at me angrily and said a little authoritatively, "Stop tapping! I can't decide if you kept making that disturbing voice."

"You are not choosing flowers for your wedding!" I said resting my back on the chair. "Is it too difficult to choose between burger and--- well, burger."

"There are different kinds of burger." he said moving his hand over the menu chart.

I so hoped he wasn't serious, but sadly he was.

"Only if you had thought like this while choosing me as your PA." I mumbled. 

He looked up at me, "Believe me I did." 

He didn't! He told me himself that he made me his PA because of Mr. Smith. 

"I'll have a buffalo burger." he finally spitted out.

"Finally!" I signed a breath of relief.

"Actually wait."

"NO!" I face palmed.

He again hold the menu chart and started looking at it.

I literally saw the bald guy who was taking our orders roll his eyes. Even he was annoyed. He should be. I don't think he would've ever seen a customer like Mr. Aaron.

"So I think you guys don't have much things available here." he said still moving through the menu and finally putting down said, "So--- I'll just take the same thing I told you before. Buffalo burger and yeah with fries and mayo garlic."

Oh, my god! After so long and his heart settled on this.

"Your order, Mam." bald guy asked.

"I'll just have a beef hamburger."

"You know buffalo burger is more heart-healthy. It has less cholesterol and less fat---" he babbled.

"Stop it!" and I interrupted. "I get it. Thank you!" 

I really don't need to listen to his babble about what's healthy and what's not.

He raised his brow, "You got a real nerve talking to your boss like this."

Shoot! I never know when I cross my boundaries. He's right I shouldn't talk to him like this.   

What to do now?