16

I was able to leave the hospital in two days and we had to leave empty handed.
'We didn't have anything for him yet so I guess we don't have to pack away anything.'
We pulled up to the pack house and went inside.
"Do you need help to get to our room?"
I shook my head and he kissed me. We walked into the front room and the lights flipped on.
"Surprise!"
We froze. The decorations were blue and pink. Alex said "What's this guys?"
His parents walked up to US and said "A surprise baby shower. We figured you would bring home the bundle of joy. So we set this up. Do you like it?"
They looked so hopeful and I looked at Alexander.
"Willana honey-!"
I ran up the stairs and locked myself in our room.

Alexander
I saw the tears in her eyes before she took off. I sighed and decided to give her some time alone.
"Did we do something wrong honey? Why is she so upset? Where's our grand baby?"
I looked at them and said nothing.
"What happened son?"
"A rouge got into the house and ripped out her wings and ripped apart her insides. Lucky for her she healed. The stress was to much for the baby and we lost him. She's heartbroken. We both are."
The whole pack was silent and I said "Please clean it up and give her some space for a while. She'll want it for a while."
"Yes alpha."
I went upstairs and saw Willana dressed on her torture gear. I raised an eyebrow and said "Where are you going?"
"I'm going to talk to that rouge."
"Will-."
"Just to talk to him!"
"Not dressed like that. Willana baby we tried to get him to talk but he won't. I just want you to get some more rest."
"No. Don't you understand?! He killed my sister and then our son! I'm getting information from him now!"
I made the mistake of grabbing her arm.
"Willana-."
Without missing a step her hand wrapped around my neck and she threw me across the room. I looked at her and my wolf whimpered at the sight of our mate. This wasn't her or her wolf. It was something else that took over in her. I slowly stood up and said "Willana baby come back."
She glared at me and I said "I'll take you to the pack jail but you have to stay calm while your in there."
"No promises."
I took her hand and lead her downstairs.
"Alpha-"
"Not now. Meet me in my office in an hour."
"Yes alpha."
I lead her to the pack jail and into the way back where we keep traitors and nasty rogues. Thankfully we didn't have any traitors so they were mostly empty. We stopped at the cell and she hissed at the rouge inside. He looked up and smirked at her which didn't make her very happy or calm.