15

I woke up to beeping next to my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and said "Where am I?"
"The pack hospital."
I looked over and saw my parents.
"Why am I here? Where's Alexander?"
"Talking to the doctor. Your in pretty bad shape honey."
I was so confused. Then I snapped out of it.
"How's my baby? Is it okay?"
They all looked very nervous. I slowly sat up and winced in pain.
"Will-."
"Is the baby okay? Why am I in so much pain? Alexander!"
He came running in.
"Your awake. That's both good and bad."
"Why? What's going on?"
He looked at my parents and they left. I looked at Alexander and noticed his eyes were a bit red.
"Alex what happened to the baby?"
He sat next to the bed and took my hand.
"The baby would have been fine but a rouge managed to get threw the fighter wolves and into the house. He ripped out your wings and did some other damage I won't tell you about. We were lucky we managed to get you here when we did."
"Alex the baby. What happened?"
He took a deep breath and said "You were farther along then we thought. We had to make some quick decisions."
A red flag went off in my head. "What did you do Alexander?"
"We had a beautiful little boy. You were 6 months along in human terms. But in your terms you were only a month or two in. The stress of your injuries was too much for his small body to handle. We lost him. You've been out for two weeks."
I sat there and said "Alex...when did he-?"
"Yesterday afternoon."
I sat there and he said "we can try again when your ready."
I laid down and curled into a ball.
"Williana...honey say something."
I stayed silent. There was a knock on the door and I heard "Alphas it's time to say your good byes."
"Thank you doctor. Bring him in."
A little bit later the doctor came in holding a small blanket. I looked at Alexander and he said "he actually looks like a developed baby. He has your hair."
I sat up and took my son from the woman. He was very handsome. I looked at Alex and said "he's so handsome"
"Yes he is."
I broke down and cried. Alex held me as we said our good byes. We sat there for hours until the doctor came in and took him away from us. It was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever felt. I didn't like it.