Chapter 3

SO here is what Zachery looks like. He is popular. He has to be dreamy like this ---->

Chapter 3: Telling Daddy

$250.95

"No! Its Not enough!" I scream.

Zach has enough money.

NO!

I want to pull my hair out.

Im stressed and i didnt even go to school today. I have some serious problems.

Thats it. Time to tell daddy.

I grab my phone and scan through the contacts.

Zachery.

I press the call button and it rings.

"Hello?"

I want to back out at his voice.

"Um, Hi?" I say shaking.

"Who is this?"

I stand there stunned and the anger started sinking in.

"Raegan! You know Raegan Sue?" I say angerily.

"Oh! Um Regan. What do you want?" He says.

"Its Raegan!"

"OK. Now what do you want?" he says probably annoyed.

"haha. I wouldnt sound so happy after you here this." i say even more annoyed.

"Ok what?" he say nonchanltly.

"Ryan has Leukimia." I whisper.

"Wha..?! How the heck is this supposed to do with me? Who is Ryan?" He says

"Your......Son." i whisper.

"I dont have any childen. This must be a joke. I dont even know you. Your a Slut. Its probably not mine.I mean your a nerd." He sneers. I growl.

"Yes you do! I put him up for a adoption after you telling me I cheated on you. I was there to tell you the secret but you didn't want to hear now please, as the father, Ryan needs money for his treatment." I say annoyed.

"Raegan? Raegan Annelie Sue, my god it's you. Where have you been hiding under a rock this whole two years." He chuckles with his deep voice that always made me like him

"Yea, you have a son you big idiot." I say softly. Don't get me wrong I hate him, but he isn't the big jerk. He is a playboy, but he is sweet and sentimental. One time my cat died and he bought me a new one with tons of stuff.

"Oh god, Raegan. I'm so sorry. How much is treatment for him?" He ask softly.

Silence.

"How much, Raegan?" He ask sternly.

I swallow the bump in my throat.

"$35,000 at least. I know it's a lot but its your son. You have billions of dollars. Please help."

Silence.

"Please."

He clears his throat.

"I will do whatever as long as I get something out of it." He says.

"What?! I will do anything." I beg.

"You must get Tiffany, your best friend to go on a date with me." He says smugly.

Oh god, karma must really hate me today.

"We aren't best friends." I say lowly.

"Well then get Haley, Bethany, or Tiffany. The hot girls of the school. You do that and $40,000 dollars is yours. $35,000 for him and $5,000 for you. I will also like a trip to visit him."

I stand there stunned.

The words 'deal' slip out and I we hang out.

Reba cries out as I scream of frustration.

I calm down and cradle Reba kissing her on the head.

"Ok love you too, bye honey."

My mom walks in and I gape at her.

She smirks and walks right up to me, reaching for Reba.

I take a few steps back holding my sister protectively close to me.

Mom follows back to me.

"Let me hold my daughter Raegan." She says sternly crossing her arms in front of her.

"Fine just don't drop her." I say not wanting to fight.

I hand her my sister and my mother cradles her.

Reba starts to cry as mom makes noises that scare me too.

Reba starts a full out crying. Mom starts freaking out. I grab Reba and she instantly calms down.

I look mom straight into her green eyes.

"She doesn't like strangers." I snap. I walk to my room and close the stair door. I fling myself on my bed.

•••••••*••••••••*•••••••

I grab my backpacks and Reba and walk to my dads car. I throw my backpack in the passenger seat. I start the car and I drive to daycare.

I pick Reba up and look at the new sign on.

SORRY WE ARE CLOSED!!!!

I groan. Now I have to take her to school. Everybody's gonna think she is mine.

I drive to school and get out. I ignore the the stares. I carry her to first period.

I set her down and got ready to set up a date for Mr. Playboy.

••••••••••••••••••••

🆕 Sorrys it so short.