Prolouge

Here is Raegans Mom on the side...... Kate Hudson.

12 years ago.....

"My little princess, Raegan. I'm leaving to work. The towers aren't gonna get sponsors with out me." My daddy says while picking me up. I giggle.

"Don't leave!" I beg. He smiles an brings his hand out.

"Here comes the....Tickle monster!" He smiles and tickles me. I squeal. He sets me down.

"Now, Rae Rae, where is your mother?" He ask. I smile and jump up and down. I run to there room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I squeal. My mother smiles and picks me up. My daddy wraps and arm around her.

"Honey, I'm going to work." He says smiling.

"That's not fair!" She giggles. I laugh and kiss her cheek. She gives him a kiss on the lips. I struggle.

"Ew! That's gross!" I squeal. They go apart and laugh.

"Bye love of my life! Don't let the work bugs bite!" She yells out laughing. He laughs and gives me and her a hug.

"Don't let our princess bite either" he says. I laugh.

"I don't!" I puff.

"We'll bye!" He waves.

"Bye!" Me and mommy say together. He leaves closing the door. She sets me down. And gets close.

"Want to go to the park?" She says smiling through her blonde hair.

"Yea mommy!" I squeal.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hours later.....

"Higher! Mommy!" I squeal in my swing. She laughs and nods.

"Yay." I say. She looks at her phones.

"Honey, daddy's gonna be home soon. We better get...." She trails off.

'Boom!' I hear a huge noise and put my hands over my ears. People scream. My mommy picks me up and we look at up.

She screams and looks at me.

"Your daddy!" She yells tear pricking her eyes looking at the twin towers well one of them.

We rush to the car and she sets me in not even buckle me up. She drives speeding.

"Mommy."

Nothing.

"Mommy!"

Nothing.

"Mommy!"

"What?!" She snaps.

"My seat belt!"

"Just hold still honey." She says. I look out the window as she slows down. The traffic is at a Stand still.

"Mommy! I have too!"

She ignores me.

'BAM! BOOM'

I hear screams and wailing of sirens.

My mom turns the car off as we see people running leaving there cars. She picks me up as we run for daddy's work. I whimper confused.

She keeps running. We reach a caution tape the police look at us. She grabs him by the collar.

"My husband! Luke! He is in there! Is he ok?!" She literally screams. He nods and calls a paramedic to us. She ask his name.

"Luke Sue." She says rushed.

The paramedic looks over the list and finally sees his name she puts a check there.

"Yea, he is here but ma'am...." She cuts off.

"Where is he?!" Mommy wails.

"We pulled him out the rubble. Uh. Ma'am he is....dead."she gulps." The impact crushed him causing a automatic death. Crushing his entire body." The paramedic sighs.

"What?" Mommy murmurs stepping backwards.

"No." She sobs. I realize then that my daddy is gone and I was to dumbfounded to realize my mom was mentally gone too.