Apologies

Meliodas' Pov

I woke up gasping for air, it was somewhat clear now. I was so stupid. I looked at the time. It was 8 am, we had no classes today, so panicking about being late wasn't a problem.

I took my phone from my night stand and I received a text from Liz. 

Liz:

   Hey, Um, Im coming over by 8:30. Is that okay with you?

I thought it was weird but I just answered with a sure. I sat up and started to get freshened up, It turned 8:30 fast and went down stairs and saw Liz in the living room.

"Zeldris let me in." I nodded and sat down next to her. "So, why'd you come here?"

"Meliodas, I think we should break it off." She said quietly, I stared at her. "What?" 

"Meliodas, You and I know that after yesterday, That I'm not the girl you love. I'm sorry, and i'm not gonna go with the cliche thing saying I'll fight for you, but I do love you. I just have to let you go, there's someone else there." 

I stayed quiet, she ruffled my hair. "It'll be okay, Let's just be friends. I'm pretty sure Elizabeth really misses you right now."

I smiled, "Yeah.." 

Liz suddenly smacked my back, "then go, man!" She laughed and I did too, I just had to set things straight with Elizabeth.

"Thanks Liz." I looked at her and she gave me a grin, "Go for it you Idiot." I left the house, Then again, I didn't know where I was supposed to go- wait, If she was still the same, then,  she's still in the same house, right?

I had to give it a shot, I walked to Elizabeth's neighborhood, I saw their old house. I knocked on the door, hoping that someone was going to answer it.

"I'll get it!" Someone's voice said inside, I took a deep breath. Preparing to see whoever was going to open it.

"Oh?" Margaret opened the door, I smiled, Margaret closed the door in my face.

"What the?" I chuckled, "Elizabeth!" I heard her call, I just stayed silent.

"Yes?"

"Your future husband is here!"

I froze, What?

"What?" 

"Just get down here!" 

After a while, the door opened, "I don't get what she's-" Elizabeth cut herself off, I was about to talk when she slammed the door in my face.

"Um, Slamming the door in my face isn't really what I expect for a good morning but okay." I laughed, I heard the knob move.

"Why did you come here?" Elizabeth Silently asked, "I wanna talk." I told her, she stared at me.

"Come in." She opened the door wider, I quietly entered.

"Let's talk in my room." She stated and we went upstairs, I noticed a door that was shut and looked like it was abandoned, I wondered who's it was but I just stayed quiet.

When we got to her room, She let me sit on her bed and she sat on the floor. "Um, this is your house, shouldn't you be the one sitting on the bed?" As much as there was no use saying that, I just had to.

She giggled, "I just like it here. Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to apologize, about everything. Mostly about forgetting about you."

Silence.

"I swear I didn't mean to do it! I just.." I couldn't say it.

"Missed me?" She looked up at me, I looked down at her.