Talk

Elizabeth's Pov

"What're you guys doing here?" I asked, opening the gate. We then headed inside, "Shit went down, what happened?" Diane asked.

"He just- I couldn't take it. He saw me crying-", "You were crying?!" Diane cut me off, King grabbed her arm.

"Yes. He saw me and I was obviously crying over him. And since he didn't understand, he asked me why I was crying and the tone he used, like-" I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

"Like that was utterly ridiculous?" Ban continued, I nodded.

"So I just kind of told him, It's no help to not tell him.", "You guys need to talk." King stated, Diane nodded agreeing

"I know that, but after that talk we had a while ago. I don't think it'll go well."

"Do it on another time, maybe by time you'll cool off and both of you can talk?" Kira suggested, Ban nodded, agreeing with her.

"The kid's right, take time. He might be thinking of this too~" Ban shrugged, I sighed."I honestly don't know."

Liz's Pov

Meliodas told me to come to his house, after classes, it didn't bother me but it felt off. When I got in, Zeldris looked at me. He always had that 'I don't trust you' look when he saw me. But I just decoded to not care about that. 

"Where's your brother?" I tried to avoid his gaze, he pointed up and went to the kitchen.

I went upstairs, Meliodas' door was closed. So, I opened it, "Meliodas?" I asked, I saw him on his bed, looking out the window with a troubled expression.

"What's wrong?" I walked towards him, but I stopped once he spoke. "Liz? Who are you?"

"W-what?" I didn't know what he was talking about, I was confused. "You're Elizabeth right?" He looked at me, I nodded.

"Yes, I am. But I go for Liz now, why're you asking these questions?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Something's wrong. I don't know what, but I feel it."

"Who is it?" I asked, "Elizabeth Liones."

"Her? What about her?" I started to remember when I stumbled upon her when I was running to my class. "She told me stuff..."

I knew asking him anything at the moment wasn't a good Idea. So, I just stayed quiet.

"Was that all?" I asked, he looked like he had something else to say but just stayed quiet and shrugged. "Alright, I'll be on my way."

I left his room and went to Zeldris, "Hey Zeldris," I called, he looked at me, brows raised.

"Can you tell me something?"

"Depends."

I sighed, "It's about your brother, Did I do something wrong? He suddenly asked me if I was Elizabeth." His expression went to blank to slightly startled face.

"He asked if you were Elizabeth? What did you say?"

"I am, But I go with my nickname." I answered,his brows furrowed.

"Liz, I think there's something you and Elizabeth need to talk about. My brother's memories might've been jogged up or something. C'mon, let's go to her house." He walked past me and I just followed him.