Questions

Elizabeth's Pov

I was supposed to go in my car, when I saw a girl with wavy blonde hair wearing an orange dress. I stared at her, She looked like she was the shy type, Coming from me, I know my kind of shy girls.

It was getting late, and why not make a friend? and it seemed like she was having a hard time getting a ride home. 

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, she looked back and I gave her a smile. Her red eyes met mine and she gave me a smile.  "Hi, I'm Elizabeth Liones." 

"Kira Faith." 

"You seem to have a problem with going home, It's getting late. Want me to give you a ride?" I asked with a friendly gesture, she looked confused. 

"Can I trust you?" She asked, I nodded."Don't worry." I assured her, I didn't want to make her think I was some person about to take her hostage.

She followed me to my car and we went in and I started to drive, I asked her where she lived and she told me.

I looked at her for a moment, "Are you classmates with Zeldris?" I asked, she quietly nodded with a small smile "Yeah."

 "Are you guys close?" I started to ask her questions like these and she started to smile wider. "Yeah.."

"How close?" I smirked and she laughed this time, "Really close."

"How do you know Zeldris?" She asked, I gave her a smile. "I was friends with him before, and so am I with his brothers."

Our conversation got deeper until she told me about the time that she was almost raped one time when she was heading home alone and Zeldris was in the area and saved her before she could even be touched. 

Zeldris' Pov

Once we got home, I went up my room and laid down on my bed. I went on my phone and scrolled through social media. 

Then, someone opened my door, I looked at it and saw Meliodas at my door way. He gave me a blank stare and so did I, "What?"

"Why'd you drag me away from Liz? I never drag you from Kira." He said, entering. I put my phone down and sat up.

"Yeah, Well I did that for a reason. And can you not add Kira in this? This is about you."

"Okay, But why'd you drag me? You know I love Liz." I made a gagging sound when I heard him say Love.

"I know, but c'mon. You've been there for an hour." I reasoned, even though it wasn't an hour.

"It wasn't an hour, It was just a few minutes." I sighed, not knowing how to tell him anything. "But you've been doing that too often, Kira and I don't even talk long."

There was a moment of silence, until he broke it again.

"Why are you against me and Liz?" He asked, I gave him a dry chuckle. "I have my reasons."

"Ever since we got together you never liked the fact that I was dating her, why?"

"Well, firstly. She's not the girl you promised to date when we were kids."

"Yes she is." I gave him a look of disbelief, "No she's not."

We were both silent again, "It's not Liz, she's not the one you wanted to date."