Chapter 11 : Burn The Night Away

Hallo!! This chapter is going to be uber long compared to the past ones and this is also the last chapter before the Epilogue. Sorry if this chapter is screwy. Please let me know what you think!! :)
------
"I'll be ready in about five minutes."
"What could you possibly be doing? I gave you 30 minutes already!"
I sigh and shift the phone so I could hold it to my ear with my shoulder as I search around the room. "I know, and I spent most of that time looking for my wallet, which I still can't find by the way."
I hear her groan on the other end of the phone, "Look in the top drawer of the desk."
I do and smile. I switch the phone back to my hand and put the wallet in my back pocket. "Thanks Abby! I'll be down in a minute."
"Hurry."
I shove my phone into my hoodie pocket and head downstairs. I go slow as to annoy Abigail. I stop when I hear voices coming from the bottom of the stairs. I can't see who it is, but I can tell by their voices that it's Beau and one of his friends.
"He's really making you wait? Since when were you so patient? You hate waiting for a new game to be released."
"This isn't a game." He sounds mad. "This is me waiting until the man I love is ready to make a huge commitment. He's insecure, scared, and untrusting. I'll wait forever if I have to. For him."
I hear a scoff. "If he's not willing to give up his ass now, what makes you think he's gonna in the future?"
"I'm not marrying him for sex. That's the last thing on my mind."
His friend laughs. "You're just saying that cause he's too fa-"
I hear a grunt and thud before Beau angrily says, "Finish that sentence and I'll kill you. You better learn to respect my fiance or stay the fuck away from us. I don't want to see you at the wedding. If I do, you don't want to know what'll happen."
I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my gasp. I hear nothing but feet shuffling across the tiled floor. I feel my chest flutter and eventually continue my tret down the stairs. I step off the stirs and am immediately pulled into a chest. I recognize it as Beau and look up at him questioningly.
He has unshed tears in his eyes. I understand his sadness. That was his best friend.
"What's wrong?" I ask in fake wonder as I reach up and wipe away a stray tear.
He smiles and hugs me tighter. "I just love you so much," he mumbles.
"I love you too, but Abigail is gonna kill me if I take any more time to get outside," I say jokingly with a small chuckle at the end.
He lets out a light chuckle and kisses my forehead. "Okay. I'll see you when you get back then?"
I nod and pull him down, closer to me. "As soon as possible." I give him a chaste kiss, cause any more would lead to a heavy make out session that will only keep me in here longer.
He finally let's go of me and I go outside to Abigail who gives me a glare.
We have a lot to do today. She is still angry about the whole tux situation, so she is forcing me to spend most of this week working off the weight.
This is gonna be a long week.
* * * * * *
A knocking at our door causes us to stop and groan in annoyance. "Beau, Jean is here," my grandmother says from the other side of the door.
"Okay. Thank you."
We stay how we are for a few minutes longer then part. He gets up and goes over to his backpack, picking it up and slinging it over his shoulder.
I stay sitting on the bed and he comes over and gives me a long kiss on the lips. He pulls away slowly and sighs. "I'll see you tomorrow?"
I smile and give him a short peck. "Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world."
He chuckles. "Better not." Then he leaves.
My grandmother shows up in the open doorway. "Get to sleep, Reeve. We have a lot to do tomorrow." She gives me a smile then closes my door.
I let out a small giggle and lay back in my bed, pulling the comforter over myself.
* * * * * *
I sit still as the stylist does the hairstyle Abigail said makes me look "irresistible".
My hair has grown longer so it goes past my shoulders. It's naturally straight so it looks longer than it actually is. It takes literally three hours for this woman to do the right side of the part in my hair in a French braid, leading back and blending with the rest of my hair back there.
I sigh and run my hand through the loose side of my hair.
"What's wrong, Reeve? You feeling okay?"
I shake my head lightly. "My stomach hurts."
The whole room falls silent then everyone bursts into laughter as I stare at them like they're crazy.
My grandmother comes over to me and pulls me into a gentle hug. "Oh, Baby," she coos. "You're just nervous. It's pre-wedding jitters. You're gonna be fine." I feel my face heat up in embarrassment.
"I bet Beau is feeling the same way, maybe even worse," Abby reassures.
I let out a small laugh. "I doubt that. He's always so calm."
"He's getting married! He has to be freaking out. He could be, right at this very moment."
I just nod along and sit still again as my face gets worked on by a different person. He puts a thin layer of foundation on my face and adds a bit of eyeliner and mascara to "make my eyes pop" as he had said while practicing before this. After my makeup was done, I felt like less of a man.
"You've destroyed my manliness," complain to them.
"Oh, shut up. You can barely tell that it's even there."
I grunt in reply.
"Go on! You need to change!"
I hurry into the bathroom and change into my tux. When I come out, there is a chorus of gasps and "awe"'s. I give them all weird looks then turn to my grandmother. "Mom, can you tie this for me?" I ask her, gesturing to my undone bow tie.
She nods and ties it quickly. When she finishes, she steps back and stares at me along with the others.
I lift a questioning brow as I straighten out my tux jacket. "What?"
"Can you marry me instead?" Abby blurts out, causing everyone to laugh.
A knock at the door silences the room. Jean opens the door and pops his head in. "Ten minutes," he says then shuts the door. Everyone runs around frantically then stops in their track when the door opens and it's Jean again. "You look amazing, Reeve. How about me and you run away together? We can elope and live in the Mediterranean and start a fam-" He is cut off by being pushed out with the door being slammed in his face. "We could have children together!" He yells through the door.
"Shut up, Jean! It's too late for you!" Abigail yells back at him.
He's been joking like this since I met him. It used to make me feel really uncomfortable, but now it just gets annoying. It's somewhat funny though.
"Okay. Let's go, Reeve." I follow them all out and Abby and my grandmother stay with me as we approach my grandfather.
My grandmother gives me a kiss on the cheek before hurrying through the doors to her seat. Abby lightly smacks my cheek and smiles. "I knew you'd marry the man of your dreams," she says.
I scoff with a smirk. "No, you didn't."
She sticks her tongue out at me then turns around and going through the doors and up to her spot by the alter.
I let out a long sigh then take a deep breath and let that out too.
My grandfather Pat's me on the head softly. "Calm down. It'll be fine."
Just those words, coming from him, helped me relax. I nod and take hold of his arm as practiced. I hear the music start up then the doors slowly open, revealing Beau in his contradictive tux.
His tux is all black with a white tie. It completely hoes against my white tux with a black bow tie. I focus only on him aside from the moment I was distracted by my grandfather whispering, "Don't trip, or we'll both go down."
I smiled widely and quietly giggled, but regained my focus on Beau. Before I even realized it, I was standing with my hands in Beau's as the priest did his thing. I only looked away from Beau for a second to ask the priest what he had said.
He chuckles. "Do you take Beau as your husband?"
My face burns with embarrassment as a chorus of laughter goes through the small church. I nod. "I do."
He asks Beau, "Do you take Reeve as your husband?"
"Yes, I do," he answers, looking straight at me.
"I now pronounce you, as you requested, 'persons forever in love'. You may now kiss your partner."
* * * * * *
"Thank you so much for coming," Beau says as I hug Kacy. "I know for sure that he loves you way more than he loves me."
I let go of Kacy and turn to Beau. "You got that right." All three of us laugh and I quickly kiss Beau before we end up getting interrupted.
"Uhm, Mr. Gans- I mean- Rhodes, we have a situation at the door."
I nod and begin to follow him.
Beau stops me. "Hold on, I'll come with you. You might need my manliness."
I roll my eyes and pull him along as I follow George, the guy with the guest list as I call him, to the front entrance of the reception hall. Kacy and Jean follow like the nosey bastards they are.
"My husband is in there, why can't I go in?" A familiar voice yells in anger.
I warily look around the bouncer and gasp in fright.
"Sorry, Sir. Your name is the only one on the 'Do not, under any circumstances, allow in' list. You need to leave before I am forced to call the police and have you removed.
The bouncer is the same size, maybe shorter, than Jack, so I'm a bit scared that he'll get hurt. Just as I expected, Jack punches the bouncer in the face, knocking him out with the one hit. He catches sight of me and starts to stalk towards me.
Beau, in one swift movement, steps in from of me and stares at Jack who's is about an inch shorter than Beau. I can still see Jack though. I know for a fact though that Jack could definitely kick Beau's ass.
Before Jack can say anything, he spots Kacy as well. Like an overprotective brother, or lover, I'm not sure, Jean steps in the way and hides the visibly quivering Kacy behind his large build.
"What do you think you're doing?" Beau asks.
"I'm here for my husband," he growls out.
He's always been so scary, like a monster.
Jean speaks this time. "The restraining order against you says differently."
The look that takes place on Jack's face shows his discomfort and anger.
Jack was just about to retort, but is instantly cut off by sirens and flashing lights. He freezes and a look of fear comes to his face.
I wonder who called the police.
He goes to run, but two officers tackle him down.
"You guys go back inside, we'll take care of this," Jean tells us then walks over to the police officers with Kacy following behind him.
What's with those two?
Abby runs over to us with a frantic look on her face. "Where have you two been?" She whisper yells.
"We were-" I try to explain, but she cuts me off.
"No. I don't need to know. You guys just couldn't wait until after, could you?"
"No-"
"It's time for your guys' first dance."
"Oh," we reply in unison.
She drags us to the dance floor and goes over to tell the band what song to play.
"What song did you choose?" I ask Beau. He wanted to be in charge of the first dance song, so I hadn't been told.
He smiles and pulls me close to him. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist and I do the same around the back of his neck. "Just listen."
He waits until the song begins before starting to move.

When the song ends, I'm in tears. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him with all of my love.
I pull away with a sigh. "I love you."
"And I love you."
------
Damn! Look at that shit! That was a long ass chapter!! The Epilogue is gonna be short! Not real long, sorry..
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know, in the comment section below, what you think!!
Vote, comment, share, follow, love me!!
-Sebbachan out!!
Danke!!
P.S. Don't you fret, YaoiLoVer4Evr1, I have not forgotten your request!!