Chapter 10 : Don't Be So Hard

There is a week left.
A week.
I'm freaking out. I'm scared. Really scared.
"Damnit, Reeve!" She yells with her hands thrown in the air.
I avert my gaze from her and mumble out an apology.
She sighs and runs her hand through her hair. After a few minutes of silence, she speaks again. "No. It's okay. Maybe we can go get it fixed today. I'm sure they'll have some time. I'll go call, okay? Don't worry about it, Reeve. I'm sorry I overreacted. I'll be right back."
I nod and she leaves.
I pull my knees to my chest and a sob slips from my lips. I didn't mean to. I'm just so scared. Nervous. I can't control my eating when I feel like this. I should've tried harder to hold back.
"Reeve, you in here?"
I gasp and quickly wipe my tears away. "Yeah, I'm over here!"
He walks around the bed and spots me on the floor. He kneels down right in front of me and frowns. "What's wrong, Ree?"
I shake my head. "It's nothing," I mumble.
He leans in closer and hold my face in his hands. "Is this about you gaining weight?"
I nod as more tears fall. "How'd you know?" He knows I'm gaining weight. He isn't gonna wanna marry me anymore. I'm such a fatass. Why do I have to ruin everything that makes me happy?
He chuckles and wipes my tears away the best he can. "I know fear when I see it." He tilts my head up and kisses me lightly on the lips, causing a gasp to leave me at the soft touch. "I love you so much," he says, looking deep into my eyes. "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Nothing could ever change what I feel for you." He's making me cry even more. "I love you to the moon- no. Further than that. I love you to the end of the universe. I don't care about your weight. Stop worrying so much, Reeve. Nothing in the world can tear us apart. Not even death."
------
Sorry for the short chapter!! I just felt t right to end it there..
Vote, comment, follow, share, love me!!
Let me know what you thought of the chapter and I hope you enjoyed!! :D
-Sebbachan out!!
Danke!!