thirty two ➳ yes sir

Okay so before I even start off with this chapter, I'm kinda pissed off right now with like all of Hollywood but mostly Justin.

I know a lot of you know that he's cut off any picture rights and I'm like, okay, that makes sense because people never respect him. But I just saw like several videos of him legit rejecting even saying hello to fans. Mind you, some of these fans weren't even looking to take pictures; some just wanted a hug or a smile or a hello and he flat out ignored them yet went on stage for that award show that just passed (I forgot which one) and said "thanks to everyone who supported me." Likeeeee??????? Where's their thanks?

And I was like whatever, it's just a phase until I legit saw him throw a fans gift out a car he was in and roll up the windows. That one didn't make any sense to me because the fan had NO camera. It was a group of people and a few were taking videos and someone took the video of that fan giving the gift and he just threw it away. That was by far the most disrespectful thing he's ever done. It didn't make sense to me, what was the point?

I still love Justin but he's taking this avoiding fans thing a little too far.

-

ALRIGHT SO THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BDSM BC I WANTED TO TRY MY HAND IN WRITING IT. So sorry if it kind of sucks but like, this is my first time so cut ya girl some slack, aye?

Warning: gagging, pretty rough, toys for toddlers (not really toddlers), edging some like spanking cause why not and maybe some other stuff.

And sorry this chapter took a while to write, I've just been trying to lengthen it and perfect it because the last like three chapters have been trash. Sorry loves. ❤️

AND ALSO PICTURE UP THERE ^^^^^ OF WHAT THE ROOM LOOKS LIKE. Just picture that with a nice big bed in the middle. I originally pictured a pretty bland and just dark place but I decided to look one up and I like the blue glowing lights!!!! :D

Don't worry though, like none of the tools in the pictures are gonna be used. (I don't think so.)

But lemme stop blabbering.

*READ THE END NOTES*

"Can you please just tell me where we're going," Zayn groaned impatiently, irritated by the fact that they've been driving for almost an hour now and Justin still has yet to tell him a thing about what he's planned

"Calm down baby. We're almost there."

"Are you sure you're not taking me to some deserted area to murder me?"

Justin averted his eyes away from the road to grin at Zayn, "I guess you'll find out when we get there."

"Seriously Justin, just tell me where we're going."