nine ➳ snapchat me that

SNAPCHAT ME THAT PENIS OR FACETIME ME THAT PENIS IF ITS COOL BOY MY DM POPPIN MY DM JUST CAUGHT A BODY OOH

Hey babes. ❤️

This is in Zayn's POV and this is the third time in a row but next chapter will be Justin's.

Justin: okay, but if i offered to bend you over and mount you, you would let me.

Zayn: I think it's ridiculous that you think that.

Justin: have you forgotten that louis said you've jerked off to me before and you confirmed it?

Zayn: Okay?

Zayn: What does that prove exactly?

Justin: that you want me to fuck you.

Zayn: I wouldn't mind if you did. But I'm not going to give in so easily. I'm not like any of those cheap people that you sleep with.

Justin: cheap? damn.

Zayn: They're easy.

Justin: everyone is easy when it comes to me. my charm is not easy to resist.

Zayn: Your personality is.

Justin: people don't get much time to know me before they're begging for my dick.

Zayn: I'm sorry, but how is any of this supposed to get me to like you more?

Justin: you already like me a whole lot. i doubt there's a way for you to like me more than you already do.

Zayn: Is that so?

Justin: i mean, maybe not. im full of surprises.

Zayn: Are you kidding me? You're as easy to read as a kids book.

Justin: oh really?

Zayn: Yes really.

Justin: than tell me, what am i thinking about right now?

Zayn: What the fuck am I? A mind reader?

Justin: well if you know me so well, you should know what im thinking.

Zayn: You claim to know me. Does that mean you know what I'm thinking?