three ➳ ring ring

Liam and Justin work together! And you guys are probably like "but what about the fact that Zayn and Liam don't even live in the same state?" That will be explained, but not in this chapter. This chapter is all about some Zayn and Justin fluff. And JUSTIN DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT ZAYN AND LIAM.

Also, in this chapter, there are mostly and really only phone calls between Justin and Zayn but it's not all of them. Like Justin calls Zayn a whole lot and this chapter doesn't display every time, just a few.

In the meantime, enjoy this absolutely beautiful gif of my husband. ❤️

"You've got to be kidding me," Zayn groaned, glaring at his phone's screen

He winced as he tried to sit up, headache paining him alongside his burning throat.

Everything hurt.

So Zayn dropped back on the bed and laid on his back, finding far more ease in that position.

"Are you fucking serious Justin," he spat once he pressed the bright green Accept button.

"Good morning to you too sunshine," he greeted with a bright tone of voice, "well, it's afternoon in New York but morning in Los Angeles so."

"It's ten a.m. here you prick."

"I know," Justin responded gleefully, "rise and shine."

"I hate you so much."

"Oh really? Than why'd you answer the phone?"

"Because— because I—" Zayn really had no answer to the question and could only find it in himself to sigh in defeat.

"Exactly."

"I still hate you."

"Sure you do, now, tell me about that party..."

-

"Don't you have a life? Y'know, something better to do besides call me every second of the day?"

"I do, but God do I love bothering you. And you still never told me your name."

"At this rate, you're never getting it."

"I can be quite persuasive British man."

"Could've fooled me," Zayn scoffed, "no, seriously. You're ridiculously annoying. I would only hope your dick makes up for your personality."

"Schedule a date and I'd be more than happy to prove to you that it does."

"You do you realize you just insulted and complimented yourself at the same time, right?"

"Shut up."

-

"You have no idea how annoying you are," Zayn groaned.