two ➳ 6a.m.

Happy holiday guys. 😉🚬 btw, Megan is played by Miranda Kerr. ❤️

"Justin, you're scheduled to give Eleanor a tattoo at seven tomorrow

"Justin, you're scheduled to give Eleanor a tattoo at seven tomorrow."

Justin nodded, keeping his eyes focused on his current work of art on the faintly tanned, smooth skin of the gorgeous lady that sat before him.

"Thanks Liam," he called out as he began the curve for the butterfly she wanted on her upper arm.

"How are you so good at this," she questioned earning a simple shrug.

"Years of practice I guess. I've always had a thing for art and well, bodies so, y'know..."

The woman, Megan he believes, chuckled softly so her body wouldn't shake too much.

"You must be a gift," she commented.

"I like to think so."

"Well, I know so." She said the four words in such a light tone that it almost came out as a whisper, a silky melody.

Her blue eyes had a certain sparkle to them that was almost dangerous. It was sweet and seductive in one and truly any person who managed to pull that look off was trouble.

"Thank you."

Megan nodded and averted her attention back to the ceiling which was odd since her next sentence was, "you have the prettiest eyes."

The compliment almost didn't register because it was hard to believe that she had said that. He's gotten that compliment on more occasions than one but not from a goddess such as herself.

"Thank you. I was just thinking the same about you."

"Were you now," the woman asked, turning back to face him.

"I was actually thinking your eyes were dangerously beautiful."

"Hmm, cheesy but I'll accept it."

Justin stopped his current progress on the design and grinned, "how would you like to go grab pancakes with me after we're done here?"

"Pancakes? It's half past midnight."

"It's morning time, so I think it's a good time for breakfast."

She cocked a perfectly done brow at him, "what good restaurant is even open at this time?"

"I know a place."

-

"We should definitely do that again," Megan led on, obviously not ready to leave.

"We should," he agreed and actually meant it because only God knows that he has not had sex like that in a couple of months.

"Well, you have my number. Call me when you need me. But not on weekdays, and not in the morning on Saturdays. I'm a busy woman."