Chapter 8

Mikaeel/Sarah's POV

I lifted my head and then banged it on the table. 

Then I repeated that process for a gazillion times before finally I realized that I should stop before I get serious brain damage.

"What am I going to do?" I whined.

"I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure that banging your head on the table isn't the solution." Ashton muttured dryly and kept a low profile, refraining from receiving any attention from the History teacher.

I sighed and didn't say anything. I tried to focus on the board, trying to jotting down notes, but no matter what I did, my thoughts drifted back to the conversation that was held yesterday between me and Cheryl.

I waved my hand quickly to Ashton, who was still sitting in the car, glaring at me. I refrained from wincing, and ran through the parking lot, almost tripping on my converse' laces. I looked at my watch, and internally cursed when I realized that first period was about to start in a minute. 

I shot down the hallway, muttering a small sorry to the people who I pushed in order to reach the girls locker room. I finally reached the blue painted door.

Nerves filled in my stomach, as I took a deep breath, and then opened the door. Waiting for what my life held next, because Cheryl literally had my life in her hands, all jokes aside.

I mean, if anyone found out about this, I could be dead. Thanks to the money I earned in my life as a famous popstar, I got to pull some strings and live here under a fake id, only in school though. My name is registered as my original one everywhere, just not in the school. I don't really know how it works, but I hope Cheryl doesn't ruin it.

Oh, who am I kidding?! Ah!

"So nice to see that you made it." I jumped when I heard Cheryl's voice, and snapped my head left and right to see where the noise was coming from, all the while walking forward. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her sitting on one of the last benches with her legs crossed, wearing short shorts and a tanktop.

She smirked when she saw me, and I gulped.

"Listen, I don't know what you were talking about last night, I just came here to tell you it was all a mistake. so, I should probably get going-"

"Save it, I know who you are, Michael."

"It's Mikaeel!" I snapped, then sighed, realising that I basically screwed my plan of not admitting a single thing.

"Whatever." She scoffed and then folded her arms, getting up from her seat and walking towards me, swaying her hips as if she were modeling.

Then again, she always walks like this. She sauntered towards me, her eyes trailing me up and down. She circled arounnd me a couuple of times, biting her lip before she finally stopped infront of me and smirked.

Oh and how I wished I could slap it away from her face.

Suddenly, she reached out around me and snatched my sunglasses in her hands from my leg jean pocket, observing them, before she pursed her lips.

"Burberry Summer collection, 2015." She smacked it on my chest, making me glare at her as she narrowed her eyes at me, "Interesting. It's not even out yet. You must really be a celebrity." She scoffed and then rolled her eyes at me, glaring at me with a sneer. I just waited for her to say something, ans she finally did after a minute or so.

"I want you and Ashton to quit the softball team, now."

I choked on my breath and scowled at her. "No way!" I turned around, stepping away from her. She can go to hell. No way in hell am I ever going to let Ashton quit from the team. After all the hard work? Not a chance!