Chapter 1

4 months later

"Can you fetch my last bag from the porch, Mickey?" 

"I told you not to call me that!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my hoodie.

After the whole 'scene' which occurred four months ago, people have finally settled down. I mean, not to brag or anything, I was pretty famous. Scotland's sweetheart, that's what people called me. Being eighteen and having a record deal for more than two years? Yep, I was a European pop hit sensation! 

And that is what brings us here. Me and my aunt are moving to America. 

Whoop de frickin' doo.

After the whole episode, my aunt came rushing towards me as soon as I hit back stage. She kept on fretting over me and asking me what the hell happened! And me? I gave her the answer I wanted to give everyone, including the owners of my record dealers.

"Aunt! Did you ever think how I felt?" I started as my palms started sweating -not that they weren't already- and I frantically ran my hand through my hair as my eyes started watering, "They  were pressurizing me! They wanted me to sell my body's 'nudes' so that I could get more famous! They wanted me to have a boyfriend, where they 'accidently' release a stupid sex tape!" My aunt stood there, gazing at me as if I had two heads. Obviously, why wouldn't she? 

My so called record dealers, were the most honest and kindest men to ever breathe on this world. It wasn't soon when I realized how much backstabbing bastards they really were.

"They wanted me to grab attention anyway they could! But you know what? The thing that sucks the most is that they started to write stupid songs for me," I cried as my aunt came over to me and grabbed me in her arms. "You know how much I hate that! The only reason I came into the music industry was because of my lyrics. They speak to me and everyone else! I don't want to be that stupid famous popstar who doesn't care about anything but money! I don't want this! What I want is to live my life easily! Mother wouldn't hav-"

"Be quiet, dear." She hugged me as I bawled my eyes out, "Everything will be alright." She cooed at me and I reluctantly slumped in her arms. 

"Mickey!" Aunt yelled at me, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What?" I almost snapped at her. It was blazing hot, but me being a popstar and all, I couldn't let anyone see me right now cause you know, we're leaving the country and everything.

"Get my bag! Please! I'm busy over here." She sighed at me, and then went back to loading our stuff in the taxi.

"Why can't the taxi driver get 'em?" I whined and glared at the driver, who was slumped on his seat, snoring.

Aunt Aurora gave me a look and I reluctantly shuffled my legs towards the porch. 

"Well, it's about damn time!" Aunt murmured and stretched as we exited the taxi. I shook my head and glanced up at the airport. And hour left for our flight. 

And damn, I'd lie if I said I wasn't scared.

"Your shades! Don't forget your shades!" Aunt said and I sheepishly smiled.

"Right!" Quickly, I shuffled on my shades and took my carry-on bag from the seat. 

After doing all the arrangements of the suitcases, we sat on those metal chairs which were in the lounge. I tapped my foot and plugged my earphones in my ears and started humming the music.

Won't you come see about me

I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

Tell me your troubles and doubts